Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Season to smoke in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JtotheP, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Well its pretty much self explanatory, whats your favorite season to smoke during?

luckily for me i live in michigan and we get a taste of everything and id have to say fall, and summer are the top. fall, just beacuse of all the amazing colors and the weathers perfect. and winters a bitch besides snowboarding, nothing like blazing a few bowls and carving up the freshly groomed slopes.

2. Fall is my favorite, perfect weather. Spring too.

3. 365 or 366 on a leap year

but for the sake of answerin the question
    whenever the weather is slightly cooler such as in the fall or winter...The feeling of the warm smoke is awsome

4. obviously smoking in the freezing cold sucks......but there is something about smoking when its snowing out that makes me enjoy it

5. sure smoking in winter and fall is nice because colors and stuff are trippy, but i know you all hate when your standing out on your deck smoking a bowl and the harsh winter wind keeps blwoing your lighter out and your hands are cold as fuck... summer because u can have all the windows open and blaze inside at night and outside during the day while the sun is just a shinin :smoking:

6. Where I live, it's like 40-60 in the winter, and I fuckn' love it.
    My favorite thing to do is smoke a joint, put on my super soft green hoodie(that's right), and walk around in the cold just looking at stuff.

7. all year long baby

8. Winter hands down..

Pot and winter are some of my favorite things..

Christmas presents while being high.. and a dank dinner...

mmm

9. Summer and winter, well shit all seasons have there good times

10. I'm kinda new to smoking....but i've done it in all the seasons but winter.

though i'm looking forward to winter, think it'll prove to be amazing :smoke:

from what i've experienced though, i'd say summer when its a nice temperature (not wicked hot), and you can just chill in fields and random places outside

11. Somehow I love every season as it comes. Right now I'm feeling fall. There's a gentle breeze and it's cooling off rapidly.

But all time, Summer is the best. Warm weather can't be beaten, smokin' out the window, going outside with a blunt in the warm, beautiful summer months.

But Fall's feelin' good now, too. Nature's beautiful this time'a year

12. Summer most def. especially while Camping......Best feeling in the world

13. I don't know, each season has its perks.

Summer, the weather, the months of time the bible says must not be idle. So I actively smoke nonstop.
    Fall, the colors, with enough sun to be enjoyable but that cool breeze keeping you comfy. Plus the trees are mad trippy
    Winter, the crystilline landscape, though its cold as fuck. Not a big fan in the end. It's more of a smoke inside then bundle up and play outside stoned.
    Spring, the return of life and the season of growing. Plus nature is coming out of hibernation, the most relaxin season.

Overall i think summer is the best for smoking, just for ease of the actual act, and the most consistently good smoking weather.

14. Winter for me. Here winter is so mild though compared to other places. I guess it might equal fall in most places. Man i forgot how much i love to smoke in winter. It feels like forever since it has been cold.

15. Winter's pretty nice for smoking I suppose. It's nice to just chill indoors and smoke up with some friends when it's cold out. I don't really have a favorite.

16. I use to smoke in my attic, and I really loved the winter and late fall. The summer and even spring, the attic would get very hot, and completely uncomfortable. Once I got a few hits in me though, the winter cold didnt matter.

17. april *****
    cmon its 4fuckin20
    be foreal

18. I would have to say fall when your camping with a bunch of wild girls that love to have a good time and know whats cool and isnt cause ill keep the bitch stright and they know it lol :metal: no offence ladies i am a gentalman just cant stand an anoying girl..any ways also early winter and where i am from austin thats going to be december and whats better than christmass bud NOTHING CAUSE IT THE SANTA CLASE HASH!!! :yay: But yeah there is this lake called Lake Travis if your from the area you know what i am saying baby!!! nothing better than smoking on the water and going to devils cove and partting!!!:hello: Well i am out of this from off to another keep it REAL :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. winter, because you can hotbox and not worry about the sun baking you alive, and because its colder.

and smoking a bowl in a hoodie is cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Winter because in Texas you get all 4 seasons from Nov.-Feb. Never tired of any type of day then.. it's kind of a cool mix. Cold weather owns though...

• Agree Agree x 1