Favorite rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Dankdogg, Feb 13, 2011.

1. So what is everyones favorite paper to roll their bud with?? Do you like joints or blunts?? For me so far it's probably these brown papers i once had, i dont really like the juicy jays anymore since there are too many sugars and chems on them which give you headaches sometimes, for me atleast.

2. Probably my favorite papers are raw organic papers they smoke nice and are made of pure hemp and they don't run :smoke:

3. When i roll j's i like to use the elements. Has a little magnet to keep the edges nice :) haha But with blunts i like using those wet zig zag blunts (just dry it alittle and its perfect)

4. yes man! raw Organic all the way!!!
    I also like Smokers Red, but yeah, normally RAW is the way to go:)

5. It's always nice to have a zig zag blunt though

6. mine have got to be hemp papers (they're actually called hemp papers :p), they're heaps light and thin and they're made of hemp (obviously XD) and they just all round smoke good!!

a nice clean even burn with no taste :D makes my seshs'!!

7. Have got to be Job 1.5s. They're the papers I learned with, and they're so nice and wide, so when you wanna pack a gram joint, it's no problem, but when you only want a half gram - 0.75g, it's easy as hell. Don't dislike anything about them, and I've tried a few other kinds that don't even come close.

Never tried RAW's though. Have a friend that swears by them, but I haven't ever been presented the opportunity where I had them, or knew where to buy them.

8. i would have to say my favorite j rolling papers would have to be hempire or zigzag orange slow burning as far as blunts go zig-zag blue juju

9. elements dont stick for shit

10. Elements are the best rolling papers imo.

They have no flavor and burn very slow and evenly.

I roll joints all the time with element papers.
    You probably just suck at rolling to be honest.

11. I prefer zig-zags

12. Zig-zag orange.

FTW

13. RAW's and JOB 1.25's are the best IMO.

14. hempire papers