Favorite Rolling Papers?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by McWaggar, May 4, 2014.

1. Just wanna know what are some good rolling papers, And what size you prefer? Getting a paper roller to btw.

2. I stand by my zig-zag blue kutcorners.

I have always been against joint rollers but that's just me.

3. I like Raw natural hemp papers. They burn slower which I like and they don't rip as easily I find them easier to use when I wanna smoke hash and whatnot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Orange Zig-Zag 1 1/4's. Very reliable smoke each time. Elements and Raws are ok, but they're expensive and the gum-line sometimes sucks. Also, I strongly advise against a joint roller unless you have bad arthritis or carpel tunnel or something that hinders your ability to use your fingers and hands. Instead of taking the time to master a roller and get overly-tight joints, take twice the time to master rolling and get perfect jays every time.

5. #5 Jesse Botwin, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    My headshop sells a specific brand, that is not availble online. (Don't have the name on me right now, Usually go by the package). They roll better then anything I've used before. I'd argue that they are better then Zig-Zags and RAW papers, as this brand burns alot slower and last alot longer. Hmm, What else to say..

Oh! They are also natural hemp papers aswell! ^_^

6. juicy jays all day

7. Raws,raws organic, elements, anything ultra thins, raws new khalifa papers

8. Raws,raws organic, elements, anything ultra thins, raws new khalifa papers

9. raw papers only and ill smoke all there other products that raw carries.Those white papers from the gas station like zig zag and job papers are fucking nasty since they bleach them

10. Its all about the elements ultra thins the gum lines somrtimes need slobbering but they "burn with zero ash" claims the packs

11. I like raws, zig zag and juicy jays but I think the zig zag are easiest to roll.

12. Zig zag king sized. Burn the best. Gum on the paper doesn't take a lot of spit. Raws to me suck. Gum is terrible with the small ones. The big ones made me happy though. And of course. Orange Zig zags are good for the small ones.

13. I stand by zigzag the orange and king size

14. Zig Zag slow burning.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I'm sure my motto makes it obvious. But who has tried Prism papers? Opinions?

www.toke2k.tumblr.com

'Grown in the Earth. Nourished by the Water. Powered by the Wind. Burned by the Fire.' - Elements

16. OCB Papers. They are fire as fuck.

17. #19 Herbal Epiphany, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    Juicy Jays super fine 1 1/4
    just learn to roll and get a rolling tray

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Raws and Zigs