Favorite research chemical?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by steez, Dec 25, 2008.

1. I'm thinkin' about purchasing a research drug online but have never tried any nor does anyone in this area even know what they are so I can't ask anyone around here. Whats your favorite research chemical and why?

2. ive never had the opportunity of trying any. what site are you thinking about ordering from?

3. Probably 2C-e for me because I felt like it combined some of the best parts of LSD and MDMA but made it more potent and in a more profound way.

4. what's your lucky dose?

5. #5 steez, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
    had to take the link off

anyone ever tried Methylone? That ones sounding the most interestin so far.

6. dude that canadarc.com link is for a mobile welding service. wtf am i missing?

7. #7 steez, Dec 26, 2008
    sorry had to take the link off

8. haha, posting that is against the rules, but shhh I wont tell xD

9. shhh I forgot the link is in my quote ;-)

10. #10 falcon10911, Dec 26, 2008
    Definitely 2C-B but I've only tried 2C-B-Fly and 2C-B I'd definitely like to try others.

I must say 2C-B-Fly was alot of fun and seemed to have more of a time dilation effect than 2C-B, at one point 5 minutes passed and it felt like at least a half an hour.

11. tried 2C-T-7, and I didn't really enjoy it, I felt uncomfortable and my neck swelled up making it harder to breathe. MajorStoner has done 2C-I, 2C-T-7 and 2C-E though, maybe he'll post his thoughs, but from what I've heard 2C-I is the best research chem.

12. Wait, you can buy research chemicals on-line? I thought they where illegal, what am I missing?

13. i can get methylone, mephedrone, or butylone right now for real cheap too....supposedly it's like a mini-mdma with an extremely awesome euphoria.

14. agreed.

15. 2C-B was pretty fun. Kind of like a light roll with LSD like visuals. There wasn't any mind high though, which I guess could be good for concert use. I only did 20mgs.

16. 2cb and methylone . methylone is like a mdma high 2cb is like is way more mysterious .

17. This is against the rules.
    But hypothetically speaking 5-meo dalt would me mine.

18. Why the fuck do people necro these threads? you know it's against the rules to talk about this shit and now because of your faggotry, some of the old threads people like to go back and read get deleted because of you bumping them.

19. It's called it has to come from the ground for it to go in my brain.

20. [quote name='"TheHempCat"']4-aco-dmt, it's very much like mushrooms but without the stomach ache! :)[/quote]

Please see the 2nd post above yours