Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite race to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Jul 23, 2015.

1. #1 Cheeto Jones, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    Different cultures have different ways of smoking. I am a college aged white male, and I have to say that one of my all time favorite smoking sessions was with a group of only black people.

I showed up at this guy's house after work because he invited me over to smoke. It was me, the only white person, and like 7 black people. They had an eighth of some really good top shelf. First thing that kind of threw me off was when they asked what I meant by "chronic" and asked if I meant "loud".

Whenever I have smoked with black people they have all used blunts. They pulled out three blunts and rolled one gram in each. We had three blunts going in rotation and they were blasting the best rap albums... Doggystyle by Snoop Dogg, The College Dropout by Kanye, 2001 by Dre, it was awesome as fuck.

After the blunts, the guy hosting the 'party' turned to me and said "Yo, so we've never tried one of those 'gravity bong' things you were talking about... how about we throw these roach clips and the rest of the weed into one and try it out!"

I swear, I felt like I was introducing a brand new style of smoking and spreading the white person culture. The gravity bong FUCKED them up. We then went inside and made chocolate chip cookies and watched Kenan and Kel.

So, what is your favorite race to smoke with?

• Like Like x 8

2. dude never stop making topics

• Like Like x 11
  3. I've smoked with pretty much every race but my closest friends are white and I mostly smoke with them. So I guess white people. I have also definitely noticed that black people generally use bluns much more. Same thing for white people with gravity bongs. This just might be an east coast thing though. Where do you go to college?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Community college until I can transfer lol.

5. I prefer the human race over some of my cousins. :smoke:

• Like Like x 9
  6. White people culture? Black people culture? Da fuq?

• Like Like x 6
  7. Tbh asian people look fuckin badass when they smoke

• Like Like x 6
  8. uhhh... I like smoking with human beings.. I mean, if you're from outer space thats actually cool with me too [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  9. Favorite race ? Wtf races, really ?

• Like Like x 2
  10. I prefer orcs

• Like Like x 10
  11. Night elves dude. I'm sure they must be awesome to smoke with

12. Dumbest question ever. Why the hell are people always trying to separate each other based on race? I smoke with anyone who is respectful. Golden rule fellas

• Like Like x 9
  13. Cheeto Jones.................. Smh

• Like Like x 6
  14. Constant lols

15. mods letting subtle racism fly? wow. not surprised.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Me and my dog best sesh ever

• Like Like x 2
  17. Borvarian flat-tailed bush warbler

18. #19 ICGreen, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    If you really felt this was true, why didn't you report it?
    Perhaps mods sometimes allow foolish thoughts to get exposed to the light of day.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. dude, I know you think you're just making conversation, but you said some pretty ignorant stuff...I mean favorite race to smoke with? Personally I don't have a preference and don't care who I smoke with

• Like Like x 1