Favorite Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Jul 7, 2006.

1. What are some of everybodies favorite quotes? here are some of mine:

Quote 1 "Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, we must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature." - American History X

Quote 2 "Try to climb to tops of truthful mountains and taste what is drawn from the youthful fountains" - Infinity, Wrinkle in Time

Quote 3 "You want it all but you cant have it. Its in your face but you cant grab it" - Faith No More, Epic

Quote 4 "Man I hate this crap, this ain't rap, This is crazy the way we act When we confuse hip-hop with real life when the music stops" - Eminem, When the Music Stops[/COLOR]

Quote 5 "There was a moment... when I used to blame everything and everyone... for all the pain and suffering and vile things that happened to me, that I saw happen to my people. Used to blame everybody. Blamed white people, blamed society, blamed God. I didn't get no answers 'cause I was asking the wrong questions. You have to ask the right questions. Has anything that you've done made your life better?" - American History X

Quote 6 "Over throw the establishment, let um kno we aint havin it
    Our reaction to law is clash with um all and smash every jaw and
    We appose any factions with imperialistic mad men
    we carry black flags across our backs drag the interiors of our superiors in trash bags" - DZK, Black Flags

Quote 7" I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer. I've never felt more confident, and people could spot it from a mile away. And as for this, the violence? I gotta be honest - it grew on me. Once you've taken a few punches and realize you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go." - Green Street Hooligans

Quote 8 "It isn't knowing that your friends have your back. It's knowing that you have your friends' back." - Green Street Hooligans