Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite pot movies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhattoput, Aug 3, 2011.

1. What are your favorite weed movies mine are grandmas boy and pinneaple express

2. Pineapple express, harold and kumar 1

3. Pineapple Express was a lot better than I had expected it to be. I guess I'll go with the Union though >.>'... Honestly, I haven't been a huge fan of most "stoner movies". They're not bad, and I enjoy some of them, but none of them have been awesome or anything

For what it's worth I hated the Cheech and Chong movies

4. Pineapple express

5. cheech and chong (any of them), Seth Rogen movies that involve smoking weed, the big lebowski, and Dazed and Confused.

6. [​IMG]

If you haven't seen this movie, rent it. now.
    Best movie ever. sober or high.

7. why? i'm simply curious, as i love them myself. just don't like the stereotypes?

8. i fuckin love weed movies

but cheech n chong suck....

only funny part is when he sniffs the bag of salt or sugar

9. Pretty much. The stereotypes are so over exaggerated it's just not even funny to me... but I guess that's the point for a lot of people haha

10. #10 JetxLife86, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Half Baked
    How High
    The Big Lebowski
    Grandma's Boy
    Any of the Cheech and Chong movies especially Nice Dreams.

11. #12 Guest, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

It's not directly a pot movie but it's implied because you have to be totaled to watch it.

12. oh yeah half baked is the shit

13. seriously watch how high if you havent yet... funniest movie high. Also, I recommend pineapple express, superbad, and half baked... I also watched your highness sober two days ago and it sucked... then I watched it today baked, and laughed so hard

14. How High is the #1 stoner movie, ever.

15. Grow Op
    Twelve
    Leaves of Grass
    Dazed and Confused
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High

16. #18 Smoking 247, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    cheech and chong nice dreams was fucking hilarious. I watched cheech and chong next movie ( i think its called that ) and it was sooo bad me and my friends turned it off half way haha and pineapple express, half baked, how high, and Harold and Kumar 1 are probably my favorites

17. #19 TheBlackCops, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Extremely over exaggerated.

18. Friday

it's a fucken classic