Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Pot Comic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhattoput, Aug 6, 2011.

1. My personal favorite is Doug Benson

2. There are many more pot comic's out there. Doug Benson is just immature and awkward.

3. yeah hes not too funny to me either. that benson interruption thing is him sitting there in the audience with a mic just talkin shit while other comics make their jokes lol.

4. I opened this expecting comics, not comedians. Oh well :cool:

[​IMG]

5. I agree. I loved the idea of Super High Me, for example, but I thought he kinda brought it down. Though that guy in the movie who dropped the herb while loading the vape is a total douche haha. I really like what Dave Chappelle says about smokin and shit but I wouldnt consider him a "pot comic" exactly.

6. Doug Benson is alright, Super High Me was pretty funny, but it wasn't great.

Anybody notice that he never inhaled in the movie? He still got super baked but he would've gotten 10x higher if he inhaled it.