favorite position

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, May 6, 2011.

1. I love it when my girl goes on top, shes wild and has a pretty big set of tits so I just chill and watch;). I like doggy style aswell, when my girl asks me to slap her ass i know im hitting her spots.

2. I like to be on top too, however I lack big tits :(

3. yeah i feel you on that. penetration, depth, everything is just right :yay:

4. My favorite position? It can best be described as; My dick is in it...

5. With my legs on his shoulder or from behind or reverse cowgirl lol.

6. Anyone else got that sex position app lol

7. Holy crap. I got to try that.

8. I've never done anything other than missionary. *sigh* I have a feeling that a girl on top would be my favorite.

9. I can't tell you all everything, but I will tell you what I like least.. When a girl's on top.

10. oh russell brand how i envy your skills

11. Missionary.

Lots and lots of good things can start and end from missionary.

12. i live on the second floor of my house, and theres a slanted ceiling, and my bed is under the slant. My fav position is when my girl puts here feet on the slant with me on top...shits wild.

13. nice!

i am liking the positions where i can lift my girl's butt up, or have her push her hips up, so that i can get her g-sensations taken care of. feels awesome for me too, and creates room between two hips to allow for some clit pleasing :D. standing beside my bed doing this, or sitting back on my legs works well, though sitting on my legs has made me come faster than i would prefer a couple times. i think it's called "the butterfly" or something.

14. thats where my sex starts. then 1 hour of crazy positions. then it ends in missionary with her legs on my shoulders

15. Standing from behind... My Girls only an inch shorter than I am and I can throw her around the room as opposed to doggie!!!:D

16. :hello:

17. I like the CORKSCREW !

The woman is ankle and wrist shackled (like a horseshoe) then suspended from the ceiling on a turnbuckle while spinning on my cock :D

18. I love cowgirl, but i always come too quick in that position. I think it makes the pussy tight and wetter since the come is dripping downwards. Plus im not really doing much work so its more relaxing.

19. not saying you're wrong or anything like that at all, but that's pretty interesting, tokalo as most people claim that cowgirl is easier to keep from coming. differences for everyone, right? :smoke: