favorite position

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, May 6, 2011.

1. she better ride a good dick. best ever

2. Definitely whenever she's on top, that way she can have the control but as you get into it you can start being more aggressive and taking control

3. #23 treelover, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    !!! Love when my guy does that ..:D

4. #24 Ashleysays, May 8, 2011

Love that. Im also short so another favorite involves me sitting on the edge of a surface, say bed or counter, while he stands and penetrates. The face to face contact drives me crazy.

5. sitting on his lap facing away from him, coz he can pull my hair and still feel my tits

6. laying horizontal, from the back, takes no effort and feels the best

7. I like when my girl is on top of me, and she is riding pretty hard, i like the bouncing boobs, when she jump on me.

8. hahaha

9. Well my guy and I do missonary...a lot..lol..I really prefer it from behind. Though he can't like last like that. Sometimes ill be on top but usually not for long because he really likes to be on top

10. Mine as Weil as my girls is the prone bone and similar. Then probably doggie variations, then raised missionary with her hips being held up

11. Reverse Cowgirl. The perfect position. Im thick and hour glass shaped.. This maximizes what he loves the most about my body.

Missionary is nice because he knows what hes doing with my legs on his shoulders and how to dip and thrust to hit the right spot.

Doggy Style. That self explanatory.

12. #32 treelover, Jun 8, 2011
    I wanted to try reverse cow girl..and I just like got awkward bc I wasn't sitting right I guess idk..it was embarrassing lol I haven't slept with a lot of guys so sometimes doing new stuff I'm so awkward..smh

13. reverse cowgirl=<3 but cowgirl (with the right girl)= <33333

missionary gets boring but its aight

doggy style is always good

14. holding me up

15. thank you whoever liked htis, for bringing this back to my attention (totally forgot about it.)

My favorite position is good ole missionary. Just throw her on my bed, and its justtt the right height for my legs, that if im standing on my right leg, left knee on the bed plowin....her face contorts.

its fantastic.

oh ya, feels amazing too.

16. I love doggy style but he loves when I'm on top, feet flat down on the bed, hands on his chest.. riding. (asian cowgirl)

Or he wants to do it standing with my leg up on his shoulder. I never knew I was that limber.. I think this position is called the ballerina.

Mostly, I just want to get it in so I don't care how we do it.

17. cowgirl n its variations, leaves my hands free to explore

18. Doggystyle all the way. I can't put into words how good it feels.

19. Mmmm oh man do i love me missionary. I may be a plain old fashioned dude, but its the best.. especially when my hands are behind her on the bed, and just pounding her. Lol i love being in control of everything

20. Doggy or reverse cow girl, I like butts.