Favorite POP-TART thread!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by ramone&emiglio, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Everyone knows pop-tarts are amazing. One package is the perfect amount for a snack, breakfast, whenever. Hell I usually go through a box when I get really stoned with friends.

So whats your favorite kind? for me its definitely the s'mores.

2. I'm going to have to agree with you there.

In highschool this was my breakfast:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. You still haven't moved on from pop-tarts? I mean yeah they were good as a kid but there have been significant advancements in the field of toaster pastries.

[​IMG]

But if you're still content with eating cardboard with a filling, then I guess I can't bring you to the light. :p

Strawberry forever and always...

4. LOL YES. i ate pop tarts a couple times in like '94, '98, 2003. but ate toaster strudels for years man.

THEY HAD AN ORGY FLAVOUR, CALLED CHOCOLATE. omfg. there .. was.. nothing better. omfg omfg omfg omg. omfgo mofjgmg.

they removed chocolate. they fucking stopped selling chocolate. WHO STOPS SELLING CHOOLATE. omfg. i heard it was for health. WTF, others were not healthy either. man, i so i switched to strawberry which was also pretty raw.
    fucking chocolate man... chocolate

5. A working class hero will always support pop tarts!

You can keep your rich kid Strudels, I'll take a S'More poptart any day of the week!

6. Dude its too hard to pick just 1! But I went with brown sugar since thats what I have right now.

7. Oh whatever they're like $3 a box too.

8. Holy pop tarts are my fav.
    [​IMG]

9. Thanks dude you gave me my 5th bar, this is for you.

[​IMG]

10. For me its the classic: Strawberry poptart with no icing

Call me old school but those things are delicious.

11. as far as poptarts go its hands down the s'mores. you dont even need to microwave them and theyre still tasty. excellent for meals to go, i can go days living off cold s'more poptarts. but i do agree with the toaster struddel statement, if i have time to heat up my pastry then its most certainly the blueberry toaster struddel.

god said "let there be poptarts!" and it was good

12. Dude hot fudge sundae is like French kissing a Greek goddess naked in a Ben and Jerry's icecream shop

13. I compleeeetely forgot about the wildberry ones until I looked at this thread! omg how did I forget those?! Anyway, I'm stoned so here are the Pop Tart awards I would like to bestow:

Favorite fruity flavor: TIE. [​IMG]and [​IMG]

Favorite novelty flavor: [​IMG]

Favorite non-fruity classic: [​IMG]

Best all-around: [​IMG]

14. I voted for Blueberry but Misc speaks the truth.

Ever since I upgraded to strudels, I was hooked.

15. The blueberry muffin poptarts are GODSENT!

16. #19 ramone&emiglio, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    BUMP!!!

because im eating a pop tart right now!! smores of course :cool:

EDIT: nevermind, this thread will soon die (again) since it has been moved to the great indoors:rolleyes: