Favorite places to get high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mushy202, Nov 19, 2013.

1. This is my fav place to light up sorry for the panorama

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. My backyard which is a bunch of woods and a lightly used trail. People see me tokin all the time haha

3. I love getting high up in the mountains, with all the snow and white trees! God damn, so beautiful. 

4. In my back fields or just going out for a wade with a few doobies.

5. In a dark room ,at night ,on a couch with the heater/air conditioning on (depending on how hot or cold it is), with munchies and drinkage ,a bong ,2-3 other people (chill people not ass holes ,super hyper people ,or wanna be thugs) ,some movies music and video games.

6. Camping At my farm is my favorite place with mates :)

1069234_410944692350347_773765796_n.jpg

IMAG0515 edit.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

7. I know its boring, but my balcony is my favorite place. You can see most of London which is a nice sight at night, plus everything I could possibly need is a few feet away from me :)

8. I like to climb up the mountain here with buddies and smoke up. Beautiful views.

9. in front of my computer . i visualize GC as if it were the matrix. i ate both pills :yummy: . fuck it

10. I like going places away from the city like a lake or a forest. Ive found so many cool smoke spots thanks to google maps.

11. Dripstone Cliffs.

Not five minutes down the road from my house is the ocean, and in this particular spot, the beach is overlooked by a string of cliffs. Just to sit up there with my pooch by my side, puffing on a joint. The sunsets are among the best in the world, or I could just watch the tide, people on the beach, the clouds dancing. If I'm lucky maybe a storm is brewing and I can watch the lightning flash out on the ocean as it rolls inland.

It's a pretty magical spot. :smoke:

12. Damn why do i have to ive in england in the country haha wish i was a stoner in the USA, dont get me wrong the Uk has some nice spots 

13. on a balcony...im a cloud and star gazer.  :smoke:

14. In the summer we always hit up this 'hidden' path that takes us 48 miles deep into a camp ground so there's no one anywhere near and it's not too far of a walk... Awesome place to just chill with no worries, if we get too high we just start up a fire make some hot dogs and sleep there ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387253514.306197.jpg

15. In front of a monitor that's displaying this

16. in traffic. no really lol i know its risky but i love driving down one of the many main roads just blowing huge fuckin clouds out my window lol i know niggas be smellin dat shit 

17. 1. My dad has a cottage up north, and it's half country/half woods and lake. It's amazing, it's like a whole community of awesome people. I always walk down the one road there, get to a meadow and blaze there. Nothing beats solace in nature on a summer day with a nice joint.

2. My cousin's basement apartment. His gf makes the place so cozy and aesthetically nice, candles all the time especially in the dead of winter it's nice to have a comfortable place to sesh. Bongs, pipes, vape, j's... He's got it!

18. Outside, lookin at stars.. Nothin better than be super baked contemplating the universe

19. High rock. It's about 20 minutes from where I live. Amazing view and hiking spot. Plus there's other less well known lookout rocks not too far. [​IMG]