Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite places to chill when smoking alone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DKro1856, May 22, 2009.

1. Well I enjoy smoking alone quite a bit of the time. Don't get me wrong hangin wit the boys is always fun but sometimes you just need some alone/thinking time. Anyways for some reason when I smoke alone I like to chill on my back porch on my hamic or go mow my lawn while puffin on a blunt and sippin on some beer (I have a lawn mower that drives so its kinda fun when your high). This is a very relaxing experience and like to do it about once a week or so. so my questions to you is, anyone else like doing stuff like this when there high alone? Where do you guys enjoy to chill while your blazin alone? lol and last any of you ever mow the lawn while smokin?

2. if not hot boxing in my whip, i'm on the beach.

3. Back deck sprawled out on the lounge chair with the vape whip by my side.

4. Well after my car is boxed, i usually sneek upstairs in my room and chill in my studio and make beatsss.

5. I'm just like you....I got a 3 acre yard that I mow...takes me almost 3 hours on a cub cadet with a 60 inch cut....I love mowing high! Especially when it's hot and sunny cause then I get a tan at the same time...lol...on the days I don't mow, I get out my floatie and go zone on the pond....:cool:

6. Hell ya man thats the life bro. Who knew mowing the lawn could be such a great experience.

7. in my car, playing sum good music. :smoking:

8. i live on the lake and i love going down to my boat dock and sitting in the sun or the moon light and just chillin. :smoking:

9. this abandoned house down by the beach watchin the sun set over the landscape across the water

10. Either, in my room jammin out, or out on my grandmas lake fishing and enjoying a nice spliffy for myself :) Cannabis and nature absolutely go hand in hand, some of my best memories are outdoor burn sessions.

11. true dat man true dat smoking herb while fishing is pretty chill I also enjoy tokin if I go hunting.

12. ^^ What about smoking where you aren't killing other living beings?

13. When I'm alone, I always just smoke in my room.

Lately I've been thinking that's a problem though. I need to have some super neat places to relax and toke alone...

14. I like to smoke a joint sitting on my second floor porch, taking a walk, or smoking a bowl in my room and chill with some music and some grasscity! kinda like right now. :)

15. Yes, I've mowed the lawn while high.

My favorite place is laying on my trampoline, listening to music. And when I'm done, I go for a bounce.

16. I love to light one up out on the lake late at night when the sky is clear and the moon is bright. It's so relaxing to sit on the boat and catfish when I'm blazed out of my mind.

17. Without a doubt....

MY ROOM!!

18. In the forest. There's nothing else like it.

19. I dont smoke alone, and i have no idea where i would smoke if i did. My truck i guess, lol.

20. i like to hang outside or when i smoke at night time, i like to lay in the field next to my house and toke and look at the stars. its relaxing