Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite place to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by w33dchique420, May 2, 2011.

1. As long as I'm getting high it doesn't really matter where I smoke but I'd have to say I love getting high when I work... See my job consists of two things laundry lol and meeting new people my job is a front desk attendant at a days inn... Night shift!!! The best way to meet new stoners... Have tried some of the best types of weed out since I started two years ago lol let me know your stories

2. oh so many places...

In my driveway is definitely high on the list. Perfect for wake n bake, the sun is shining, the grass is still dewy, weather is perfect, nice cool breeze....

3. In my jacuzzi. I live in a penthouse in NYC so i have an outside open air deck with a jacuzzi in it and i just blaze while enjoying the nyc skyline

4. In the middle of a forest, nature is enhanced when you're high. It's great.

5. yeah I agree if I can smoke in the park/wood or by the river - it's the best sometime I go alone or other with a couple friends. Also like at my friend's dad's house in his room there cause its cool and cool people usually playing music.

6. i have a HUGE, comfy, broken in arm chair in my bedroom facing my picture window. i make some tea then watch the sun rise as i toke up. we have the most beatiful woods behind our house with a huge mountain behind the tree line. the sun peaks up through the valley. its magestic even while youre sober.

7. in my bed watching tv while smoking a bowl, now you cant get any better than that

8. In the woods, were there are no sounds except a river flowing and birds chirping.

9. Wherever the fuck I can.

10. #10 SativaShark, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Oh fuck yeah, that sounds like my kind of blazing place! It sounds awesome!

I don't have a New York skyline, or a jacuzzi, but it feels like I have both when I enjoy my cannabis in the bathtub by candlelight. :cool:

11. ...also Jamaican hot box

12. I only toke in space. need to bring oxygen and humboldt wicks, but entirely worth the trip.

13. My All-time favorite place to smoke is at my cousins house on their porch. We just chill in a circle and pass around a blunt.:smoke:

14. on my couch in front of the tv and strategically placed in relation to the kitchen hahah

also my bed, my car

15. im on parole so i havent smoked in 6 months but my favorite places are in the shower (hoxboxing the bathroom ;p) and woods nature is always a great thing to be surrounded by when smoking.

16. Somewhere around videogames or hot women.

17. Grass is frosty.... :smoke:

18. on the stoop on a nice sunny day

19. Out in the bush or at a lookout with a nice view over the beach...

20. I always like smoking naked in the forest behind my house. It may seem odd and such, but the 100% natural feeling is great and if someone finds you I don't think they're going to do much.