Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite place to get high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by texassmoker, Nov 12, 2003.

1. me and my friends like to go on this offroad trail to the top of this mountain and just smoke and chill out there. Where do you like to chill?

2. well when its warm enough my deck or ravien that is behind my house, when its cold my friends house

3. we normally smoke over at one of our houses....but my favorite place to smoke is out on my friends deck in this comfortable rocking chair...

4. I got a Bench under this Shed patio in my backyard.... It has a tin roof and when ya stoned and siting in a thunderstorm under it.... Its cool as hell You see the flash of lighting then Booooooooooooooom it rolls in then ya get to watch the rain fall slowly and hear it hit the tin Roof Ya just gotta love it.....

5. i go down by a river near me at night.. it's a pretty busy place in the day, but at night with a good breeze it is super relaxing.

Right now I also like this spot next to a park where I just kind of sit on this bench and stare at all the leaves on the ground. When fall is through I'm sure that spot will suck more.

6. My favorite place to smoke is my smoking room. Nice and comfy, with all the stoner accessories I need. :)

7. I like to chill by the lake on my campus. It's really chill. There's a bunch of trees which separate it from the path. We like to sit under these two palm trees and just stare out at the lake as be blaze a fat one.

8. My favorite place has to either be my car, just cause me and my friends have smoked SO many times in it and made so many stoned memories. Also, i love sittin in my big reclining chair in my room and watchin some movie and smokin a few bowls.

9. The woods. I just love taking a nice hike into some woods with some buddies and lighting up a fat one, be it a bowl, bulbbler, bong, joint, or blunt.

10. Another place that just makes me feel good to smoke.... Is in my Living Room in the lazy Boy.... at like 8pm chilling...... Cuz when ya do that its just part of everthing... i mean there is no paranoia nothing your just chilling in your living room smoking a Blunt....

11. Anyplace that doenst have cops, teachers, my parents, or narks...

12. Don;t forget that teahcers don;t get drug tested. Some do smoke, probably more than we think.

13. i got a few places

my friends backyard or any backyard really
    his pourch is tight cause it has like a tv and its screened in so you can like have the screen door open and all the windows open and just be outside but on a couch heh

next to like low lit pools and places just in the dark at nigh is always good

and its always good just smokin at your house cause even if it may not be the best you can sit in your house and be like "im smokin. this is my house. DAMN STRAIT." and that feeling is so fuckin whylin

14. the best place in the whole entire world to smoke has to be a hottub. for anyone that hasn't tried it GO OUT AND DO IT THIS WEEKEND! but make sure you have some friends in there w/ you (preferably a good ratio of guys and girls). you will feel more relaxed then you've ever been and for some reason it just fucks you up so much more.

15. i do most of my smoking in the woods. its always so peacfull n at ou spot paranoia free. i love to get down there early in the morning when the sun rises. n hit the bong listening to some peacful music as the sun comes up n shines through the trees right on our spot

16. There's this great park me and my friends always go to. It has this centre place where we smoke and then we go to the fountain and watch it like a movie (it feels like alice in wonderland). and there are mad pigeons and squirrels it's so trippy..!

17. My favorite place is at one of my Pagan gatherings in the forest. More or less, it's a gathering of 200 people, 95% of which all smoke weed. We got drummers (Including myself), dancers around the fire, and weed blazing all around us. God, it's great. *Packs another bowl as he walks off*

~Ly

18. Yea, I work for a Colelge and let me tell ya, more professors smoke than I would have believed. You can even smell it in some of the offices.

Me, I like to smoke up at the house in front of the computer. But I am a Network Admin and computers are my life so I guess that is sorta drab. I have only recently started smoking so the search is on for a good place to toke up.

Bull

19. Yes, smoking in a forest is great, cuz natures just great. A place I like to smoke at is by this creek in this forest. Theres like a bunch of rocks, perfect to sit on.
    Oh, and I like getting high at little league baseball games and swear at/make fun of/beat up after the game the pitcher.
    No, actually not the last part, cuz you know, its not in a forest.

20. yah my front porch is the shit.....but there is my friends little area with some nice rocking chairs....i love smoking.