Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Place to be Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UhForgotMyName, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I, unlike most, enjoy being stoned out in public. I always seem to smoke before going to class, and it helps tremendously! Where are some of your favorite PUBLIC places to be stoned?

2. Concerts are always grand.

3. Top of a mountain, concerts, and on a lake.

4. I like getting to a cool spot right off of a trail and toking. HATE toking while driving.

5. [quote name='"yamaaha6"']Top of a mountain, concerts, and on a lake.[/quote]

I want to smoke on top of a mountain!

6. I too hate driving and smoking, as I can't relax enough to enjoy it. Surprisingly jail isn't a bad place to be stoned. You got a lot of time to kick back and just think.

7. [quote name='"JetxLife86"']Concerts are always grand.[/quote]

Correction: Jet Life concerts are always grand.

Will you be attending any dates from this current tour?

8. Starbucks, airports are kinda nifty. But the beach is the best in the summer cause I really enjoy being outside and I feel like it gives me a cleaner high breathing in cleaner air.

9. I love being outside with nature, walkin around and appreicating its beauty...no homo

10. on top a isolated mountain, or cliff. having the feeling its just you and nature is the best!

11. Movie theater

12. Top of a mountain or the beach :cool:

13. Blazing trails in the woods. :smoke:

14. on a calm lake, bass fishing. hell yeah.

15. In my head

16. In bed probably lol

17. Restaurants and movie theaters

18. On a beach with some mellow waves and my longboard.

Or snowboarding down a mountain on a crisp day.

Or skating the trail by the river. Pretty much anything that involves a board + Mary Jane.

Except ironing.