favorite pink floyd song?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by NuGstA, Aug 20, 2007.

1. I really need to get Meddle. I heard Echoes the other day and it was awesome.

2. My favorite pieces of guitar work ever is going to have to be Is there anybody out there. I love the vocals of Eclipse. And Goodbye Blue Sky. But my overall favorite song is Nobody Home.

3. Every pink floyd song is great. It's hard to choose a favorite one, my favorites are always changing. But some of my favorites right now are Dogs, Wish you Were Here, Shine on you Crazy Diamond, Pigs, Breathe, Time, Comfortably Numb, and I always have really liked The Trial. It's cool.

4. How can u even choose the best floyd song?? Its entirely to difficult.. I think my brain hurts just thinking about the question.. well I would have to say anything off of Animals, Darkside, or the wall, ya that s it, this question is like asking the best dead song.. I don't think I could answer 1 song

5. Wish You Were Here. Hands down. I fucking love that song.

6. So wait, no one else likes Corporal Clegg? heh... that song is awesome.

7. Took the words right out of my mouth. I can't pick a favorite so here's the first one that is popping into my head... right...about now!

okay, and its Dogs!!

8. Wish You Were Here, and We Don't Need No Education

9. echoes

i recently went to the pink floyd cover band; the machine concert and it was amazing

10. whenever I trip I listen to " High Hopes "

it is fucking crazy. I promise it will take you into your own imaginary world ....

11. Damn, impossible to answer :p
    So heres my top 10 (still hard) in no special order:
    Wish You Where Here
    What Do You Want From Me?
    Brain Damage
    Time
    Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Wearing The Inside Out
    A Great Day For Freedom
    Anouther Brick In The Wall [Pt.2]
    If
    Sorrow

12. another brick in the wall or comfortably numb i love both

13. welcome to machine and have a cigar are some of my favorites and so is darkside of the moon and all the rest so i guess u could say i like pink floyd