favorite pill?

Discussion in 'General' started by LilWyte2590, Mar 22, 2006.

1. whats youyr favorite pill?
    i like xanax and klonapin(with a few glasses of wine),yeah i have a strange taste for wine.i wont drink harder liqour with pills and dont drink to much when on them.percoset es's are my favorite painkiller

2. i been snortin klonopin like crazy lately, real zonked out gotta take a break cant walk straight no more

3. Flintstones Chewable Multivitamin.

4. percs are my favorite, not too dangerous but still give you a nice buzz/euphoria

5. Codiene with a splash of hard liquor.

Can be really dangerous for the unexperienced, but oh boy is it fun.

6. their a weird pill too.

they didnt work the first 3 times for me,but when i drank on them...

i could hardly walk straight lol.

i wish i had some more...hmm...actually...maybe i do...

7. i'm sdick of them, im glad my guys out otherwise id still be taking them im at like 5mg doses regularly mostly snorted

8. blowin up a 20mg oxycontin is amazing, same with those xanax bars, take 3 of those are you will be trashed

9. i love loratabs. xanes doesn't do much for me. klonopin fucks me up too much. i like perkaset and vicodin though.

10. Oxycodone. Two 7.5s with a Steel Reserve gets me good.

11. i enjoy vicodins

12. xanax with a couple drinks, or methadone

13. XTC is the pillz for ME!!!

14. MDMA, doesn't go too well with drinking though, I got way too disoriented and couldn't shut up...going to get some molly at 10klf this summer and I can't wait.

15. It used to be xanax, but fuck those. I would have to go with some oxycodone. (2)Roxicet 30mg to be exact and Im feelin great.