Favorite PC games while stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DeviousByNature, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Team Fortress 2 ALL the freakin' time!!! Used to play C-S, but once I got the Orange Box, it slowly faded away.

2. I got over 2000 once on kitty cannon. no lie i swears it!

3. Age of Empires 2
    Battlefield 2
    Digital Paintball (HL2 mod)

4. TF2
    COD4
    rescently civ revolution on 360 online, shits addicting high. Almost always loss though...

5. I've been meaning to grab Civ Revolution but I haven't gotten around to it, the Civ's are all sick games. Fallout is always fun blazed the humor is ridiculous. Lately though it has just been a whole lot of Soul Calibur IV.

6. Team Fortress 2 hands down. Its like that game was designed with stoners in mind.

7. any of the petz games, sims, fable, alpha centurai...alpha is kinda gay, my boyfriend laughs at me all the time for playing it. I used to play it as a kid and knew all the cheats, so I think it's fucking awesome.
    ]
    oh and I also have this CD-Rom with like, how to learn japanese on it. It's so funny.

8. I haven't played any of those games stoned, but I bet that Japanese CD is hilarious. If you ever need any help with anything, I study Nihongo. ;) hahah

9. rofl!!!! runescape!!!i played that from like 6-8 grade haha i was baller.

now i mostly just play css, not really 1.6 anymore. and i dont compete in CAL for either anymore

10. Battlefield 2

Best game ever. Though people hate me because I prefer to be a sniper and Im pretty good at it

11. Wow, I didn't realize that there were that many stoners in the CoD4 PC community. I used the same name I use here, I have been playing with a team called Player-X Gaming for a few years. There are quite a few of our members that smoke, lol. I might have to reinstall the game, I haven't played in a few months.

It's pretty entertaining to get blazed and run around in a hardcore server with an M60.

12. Counter-Strike: Source is really the only PC game I play. That and The Sims 2.

13. #54 Michael Gary Scott, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011

Just got close to that!

14. Solitaire.

Hands down.

15. Solitaire makes me dizzy.

Ski Free is the shit.

PC games I play stoned are eq, D2, and SC2.

16. If you LOVE south park like me, then stick of truth is fucking HILARIOUS and it's really visually pleasing

17. wow nostalgia, guess what game i'm downloading now.... lol

18. Not the most entertaining but I enjoyed playing Arma 2 DayZ recently

19. One of my all time favorites to play while I'm stoned is the Civilization games.
    It doesn't need fast reaction times or twitch muscles. I like it because it's almost like a game of chess, I can go at my own pace, I can stop in the middle of a turn and roll a joint and not worry about losing or being at an important part of the game.

• Like Like x 1