Favorite Part of Your House (post pictures)

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Mar 25, 2009.

1. What's your favorite area in your house/apartment? Somewhere you feel most comfortable, most relaxed.

Mine is my computer/desk area in my bedroom. It's nothing fancy but it's where I spend most of my time at home, in fact nearly all of it.

From school work, research, writing, studying, pleasure reading, to surfing the web, watching television, listening to music, and smoking.

What I have is nothing fancy at all, but everything in this one area is basically my entire life.

[​IMG]

2. i see no bongs or big bags of weed on the "big part of your life"

3. Well this is the "General" section. This topic isn't about my weed or anyone's weed.

Don't you have a favorite part of your house? Maybe your desk area or computer area? Maybe a favorite chair in the corner by the television? A couch in your living room that you hang out in a lot? Maybe even your bed (that certainly comes in second for me).

This is just about your favorite spot in your home/apartment.

4. look out theres a grenade on da shelf

:bolt:

5. #5 Weezy D, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Do you masturbate with a big sword hanging above you?

Anyway this is my favorite part, right in front of my couch.

[​IMG]

6. yeah in my weed decorated room :D

7. Yeah, I have four swords on my walls throughout the rest of my room and 3 daggers.

I never thought that masturbating could actually be dangerous in my room until now though.....

8. haha this is a creeper thread im surprised i didnt think of it yet

i always post threads that get a little personal...lol..weird.

but uhh...

ill post a pic of later im lazy now...living room though...big TV 70 somethin inches

9. Mang.. this is my living room, bathroom, and bedroom all in one.

This is the fuckin ferarri of houses mang!!!

[​IMG]

10. Kudos on the Hunter S.

My two favorite places in my house to chill are definitely my back porch (where I do most of my weed smoking) and my bedroom(360, comp, entertainment, etc.). If I didn't have my entertainment area, I wouldn't be able to caress the minds of my fellow blades.

I will post pictures tomorrow, my back porch is dark and I r teh scared :).

11. [​IMG]
    My game room. The most comfortable couch ever. Just out of picture, is a 60 high def TV(xbox 360 - best thing ever) and my smoking paraphernalia collection.

12. .stoned., your game room reminds me of the room where I took SAT prep, haha, weird. It looks kinda like an office building.

13. That's a pretty neat area to chill in stoned. Props. Hey, OP, That sword on the top makes me paranoid

14. you have a sword in your room, you must be a dealer.

courtesy of real-life stories forum realization BAM

15. attic def. takes the cake.

16. #17 .stoned., Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009

Actually, the previous owners turned the 3/4 car garage into another room and redid everything. When I purchased the house, they left behind the Foosball table and Pool table. There is also a Galaga arcade machine backed up in the corner out of view. It's super awesome to play if your absolutely blazed.

17. I always wanted a big cool tricked out attic for my room as a child. I always thought attics were so cool.

I'd have a big king sized water bed, a bunch of bean bag chairs, black lights, lava lamps, a big screen tv with surround sound, a computer, a pinball machine, a hookah, an xbox 360 and ps3, tons of posters all over the wall.......that would be so sweet.

I'm high right now and it freaks me out that I can make a topic on the internet and someone replies who lives near me.

18. shit! it took me for ever to find this. I forot to post in it last nite, but couldnt remember the name and shit. so I just looked in every section lookin for it. haha:smoking:

This is where i sit and smoke most of the time. The other is the rockband staging area lol

Attached Files:

19. Nice setup. I have several of those books on my shelf, too. haha, Guide to Getting it On, that's a decent read, though I thought all the surfer humor and references were uninteresting. Anywho, moving on. Again, cool spot, very chill.