Favorite part of high?

Discussion in 'General' started by 2313, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Persobally my favorite part of being stoned is getting into bed at the peak of my high. Today, i cleaned my vape thoroughly and took about 15 min cutting up 2 danks nugs in a pill bottle. I cut the nug as finely as I could then put a nickel in the pill bottle and shoot it up to which made the grind even finer. Then i left the pill bottle in the feeezer for a couple hours while i was out because i heard thats a good way to dry out weed. Finally i spread my finely ground herb onto some paper to dry for like 15 min before vaping. All this sounds complicated cuz I'm stoned and just rambling lol but it honestly took probably 25 min in preparation out of my day and prepared 3-4 sessions worth. Anyway, all this finely ground and dried nug packed 3/4 full oven compressed and i took like 2 hits on low then went straight to high.....the highest temp mixed with freshly prepared nug has me blazzzzed. I haven't had such a clear body and cerebral high in a while, probably cuz i caped on a low setting an hour before my last session. My Pax is my favorite investment ever and gets me RIPPED OFF HALF THE NUG OF SMOKING. I love the fucking thing and it will pay for itself in saved weed in no time which is dope. I'm rambling soooo bad right bow cuz I'm fuckin fried....i ripped mt Pax while writing my theology midterm paper lol....good thing I proof read that shit the next day hahaha it had so many sentences that just didn't make sense. Still overall a good paper though and i don't even rly vividly remember writing it. Aight I can't even handle it anymore I'm too gone and need to blast off into blissful sleep....too anyone that feels like posting negative shit in this thread...NO ONE''S GOT TIME FO DAT!! So yea idgaf rly, to all you chill blades out there I just say stay lifted my friends!! i literally have no clue how long this is but it feels like mad long........i feel like I should be citing my sources and using MLA format hahahaa im rippped....peace blAdes stay lifted!!!!!!

2. Seems like you're having a good time lol.

Favorite part of my highs would be da munchiez.

3. lol you don't know the half of it bro! Hahah

4. Like when everything seems interesting. Could play COD or watch TV or read and it all sounds good

Sent from my Moto X.

5. When everything sounds fun and for a little while, you have absolutely zero worries. Feels great.