Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite part about smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chrisalmighty, Nov 30, 2011.

1. whats your favorite part about being high and smoking and whats you favorite kind of high? do you like being hyper, lazy, happy, or any other?

2. my favorite part about being high................is being high lol.

I also enjoy the act of smoking. Only weed though. I've tried cigs but they just kill my lungs, and theres the cancer part too.

3. the only time i light up cigs is when im high because the buzz you get from cigs makes my high so much stronger for a lil bit.

4. I love a nice hybrid high. I love having a nice couch-lock/body buzz going on from the indica while I'm sitting in a comfortable chair, playing Call of Duty, blasting my "Trees" playlist, and munching on some chips and soda. But then the sativa starts kicking in and I'm pretty much instinctually playing the video game without thinking about it since my mind is preoccupied with a bunch of crazy thoughts.