Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite part about smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ~AC~, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I'm not 100% sure this topic belongs here. I still consider myself a apprentice smoker so I decider to ask a good question. What's your favorite part about smoking? Mine would have to be the music I love the way it sounds and I get creative and write songs. So please post your favorie things about smoking

2. I love the HIGH part. That is my favorite part. :smoking:

3. When you're about half way through a perfectly rolled blunt...

I mean...You're already high, getting higher, in the blunt mood...and you're just rocking your shit.

Then you realize that its half way through and theres no more :(

4. WTF? Man, I thought this post was going in a different direction lol.

This is what I thought you were going to say:

"Then you realize that it's half way through and you have a whole other half to smoke!"

5. Just that ultimate chill feeling....also i sometimes laugh alot.

6. Smokin' weed is my favorite part of smokin' weed.

7. the feeling of the smoke in my lungs

8. I enjoy the smoking itself. Sitting down with my joint/bowl/bong/ect. and just relaxing and enjoying a nice smoke. I like it, I find the act of smoking relaxing. I like to take my time when I smoke, not rush through a session.

9. making and recording music.

recording ambience and listening to the sounds and augmenting things to make
    different sorts of moods and ideas

10. Just gettin fuckin ripped!!! I like gettin stoned and jackin off, I like gettin high and fuckin. I like the getting fuckin high part.

11. haha...

I mean, you can look at it either way regardless haha...

I rolled a nice 1.5er of high-mids in a grape white owl last night, went into my attic(smoking spot, mad chill & I live on the third floor) and lit her up. It's relaxing to chill, listen to music and maybe do some smoke tricks and face that blunt haha. thats my favorite part.

EDIT: ^ LOL @ the "jacking it" comment!

12. My favorite part is the fact that im just sittin there, smokin some shit, getytin all relaxed and happy. Even better with friends

13. I'd have to say the best part is when your sitting around after just getting blazed, and we're all just sitting there. And someones just like... Fuuuuuck, this is good. And we have a time.

14. All of these are some interesting answers. I'm really suprised though everyone has pretty said they like the relaxing part and the actual smoking only one person has said food lol

15. i love letting my mind free and thinking about shit i normally dont think about. I get crazy ideas that make so much sence when im high, but when i recall them they suck, hahah. I should try to write down some of these things i think of...:smoking:

16. Everything!

I enjoy the weed in my hand.
    I enjoy busting up the weed.
    I enjoy packing a bowl.
    I enjoy smoking that bowl.
    Food of course, watching a funny show, music. Anything really. Also Sports + Weed = Good fuckin' time.

17. My favorite part is what goes on visually and creatively, my thought process + visuals when I close my eyes. Just after blazing, for about 10-30 minutes depending on how good the weed is, I get closed eye visuals from how intensely the herb is magnifying my imagination.. how can anyone not like getting high?

18. lol there's only one part to smoking.. inhaling hahaha.

but if you mean favorite part about being highhh?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    my main favorite thing is when i get high enough that i'm not depressed anymore, or don't get depressed when i think about things that normally depress me.
    but something i loveee about being really raelly high is that sometimes i'm able to like... think about stuff in the past that has a great side and a horrid side to it. and able to be raelly happy about the good stuff and not really care about the horrid stuff nemore.
    like with my ex's. I actualy despise them cuz they're pretty immature and did some fucked up stuff, but when i'm reallyy high off the right weed, i like start thinking about all the good times i've had with em and start smiling and shit.
    IT'S FUCKING WEIRD cuz i hate the bitches hahaahha.
    my friend laughs at me when i do this cuz he knows just how much i don't care for them.

19. #20 Ras Jaycee, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    Masturbation or Sex, if im wanking, my hands dont have alot of feeling and i feel like I can cum a mountain, and if its sex its amazing, but still not as good as rolls.

But to answer your question, umm I would have to say for just relaxation is the best part, but it also helps me medically with ADHD/Insomnia/Depression.