Favorite music to smoke to

Discussion in 'General' started by Classifiedinfo, May 11, 2022.

1. Hey all my beautiful stoners out there, what’s your favorite songs and music styles to get irie to? My favorite is reggae, ever since I was a jr in high school, when I heard the sounds of sweet sweet reggae music it changed my life as I know it, if it wasn’t for reggae and Ras Tafari I wouldn’t know where I would be today or who I would be

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Here's a few weed songs I like.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I didn’t even know b real had a song with Berner, you ever hear dr green thumb

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DR Green Thumb got a bit repetitive so I went looking for all the weed related music I could find. Here's a few more good ones.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. A few more.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. I know what you mean, I have a whole 420 play list, I can definitely add more weed songs though so I appreciate the recommendations

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ugh. I’ve hit that middle age stride where I get high and listen to the same 25+ stuff time and time again. I wear bedroom shoes to the grocery store too so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I’m almost 22 and I do the same shit man lol, I be wearing pot leaf crocs everywhere I go, have my smoke playlist set up, I try to switch it up here and there but I have my main favorites that I always gotta play, I’m about to play some right now actually cus I have my plants out here, I play music for my plants also, mostly like certain frequencies or classical music but usually when I’m in the same room I play what I’m listening to cus I can’t listen to plant music all day long, drives me crazy

• Like Like x 1
  9. This song is really good if you haven’t heard it

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Adele, Phil Collins, Kitaro...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Straight up Lebowski.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Grateful dead is always pleasant, even to Virgin ears.
    I'm no deadhead, but its a nice go to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I was tripping my face off one day on shrooms and in the ride back home the songs fire on the mountain came on and as it came on we drove passed a mountain and on it was one of those metal things with the flames on top, it was truly a fire on the mountain

• Like Like x 2
  14. Old video game music

• Like Like x 3
  15. This has songs that seems to mix electronic techno and rock n roll. Mario bros plays in my head when I'm driving too.
    Screenshot_20220514-043041_YouTube.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yeah, the genre is just as expansive as it is underrated.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Some good techno.

18. And another good one.

19. Very trippy subtle background.