Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Music To Listen To...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorOG, Oct 3, 2011.

1. What's up guys. Any specific music you like to listen to while rolling, smoking, and afterwards? I always listen to Wiz when I'm doing anything that has to do with herb so I'm curious to see what everyone music people on GC enjoy.

2. The Beatles. Just try it you might be surprised I know I was. Trust me.

3. I listen to TaylorOGang

4. If you listen to anything that's past Kush x OJ I'm going to smack you.. Cause he sucks after that... Flight School is the best though:D

5. Bongzilla's Amerijuanican album and Burial's Untrue album.

6. I've listened to the Beatles before and they sound really chill, I might have to try that stoned.

7. My dude Kush&Oj is my favorite mix tape ever. Haha! Never been, mezmorized, the kid Frankie. Deff my top five! Up & Good Dank are good after you finish smoking. Slows your whole world down. Feels great!:D but I agree rolling papers is trash! The cabin fever mix tape is good too!

8. ok, wana have a braingasm? listen to mind traveller by falconer. make sure ur stoned tho, if not ur gona be like "wtf this song sux". its swedish folk metal. crazy shit

9. Smashing pumpkins
    Red hot chili peppers
    Nirvana
    Deadmau5
    Kidz in the hall

10. Dr Dres 'The Chronic' is another good one to toke to. Or Ice Cubes 'Greatest Hits' album.. Give those a shot!

11. sublime
    bob marley
    tame impala
    the expendables

12. Definitely not Wiz. Usually dub music. (Not dubstep, dub)

13. Wu-Tang Clan.

14. The hot Spitta Curren$y
    Sublime
    Bob Marley

15. [quote name='"dom12"']

If you listen to anything that's past Kush x OJ I'm going to smack you.. Cause he sucks after that... Flight School is the best though:D[/quote]

This. Dude fell off bad.

But isnt this supposed to be in the music forums? Lol

@op... Gerudo valley ephixa remix.... That or song of storms ephixa remix + rainymood.com ....

16. New to GC! Still getting the hang of it

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37BKrepFcw]Crossfade - Cold (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

18. I usually cant get enough of 90s grunge(Nirvana, Pearl Jam, etc) and 70 classic rock, especially Led Zep...crank Kashmir to max and rock out.

19. A bit of a cliche to say but nothing beats lil Wayne while blazing