Favorite music to listen to while smoking?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Stoner U, Apr 17, 2007.

1. I'm big into hip hop/rap and rock so I cover a lot of music, but I love to listen to Three 6 Mafia when tokin'. How about you?

2. Styles P
    Pink Floyd
    Bone Thugs N Harmony

My fav's at least...

3. Bone Thugz are fuckin' nice. I have a thing for Collie Budd too.

4. I still get pissed that more people don't know about www.pandora.com

JUST USE IT! It is the greatest invention on the internet for music ever! Discover new music, listen to music you like, and find shit you never thought you would listen to. It is like tivo for music, choose what you like thumbs up or down for what you don't and eventually if you use it long enough you will always be listening to exactly what you wanted to and not even think about it.

5. Tool is best when getting mad stoned :O

6. SEARCH BUTTON. Jesus eff. This is honestly probably the 60th thread like this.

7. Thank you Ruse. This is also in the wrong section. If you all want this forum to run smoothly, please follow the rules and make threads where they belong.

8. umm.... bob marley?!? :smoking:

9. No offense, but this site is completely wack. Not only do they not play similar artists to what you choose (Styles P and Fort Minor are alike? how?) but they are restricted in how many songs they allow you to skip per hour. So what are you supposed to do when they keep playing the shittiest music possible that's "similar" to the band/artist you chose? I think I'll stick to just looking on Amazon.com for similar artists and then downloading them.

10. Agreed. It's annoying enough that people post this exact same thread probably every day. Even more so that no one who does it seems to realize that there is a whole forum devoted to music.

And you have to figure, in a music forum on a message board about weed, this subject has obviously been done a million times before.

LOOK BEFORE YOU POST! Please!

11. Drum & Bass

Pendulum

The Crystal Method

Prodigy

I also love listening to Three Six Mafia, Bone Thugz, and i love listening to KoRn.

12. The Mars Volta!!!

Then maybe Modest Mouse or Tool

13. jazz. it's insanely good

14. Radiohead, Snoop Dogg, Muse

15. oh yeah, and devin the dude

16. It was written -Damian Marley (Sickest song ever made.)
    More justice -Damian Marley
    Finally the herbs come around -Collie Budz
    Hits from the bong -Cypress Hill
    Bagz -Twizted
    Im so high -36 Mafia

17. Bob Marley and the Wailers - Ride Natty Ride
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Black Sabbath
    Black Label Society (I like ozzy...WHAT!)
    Metallica
    Steppenwolf
    Ziggy Marley is good
    Grateful Dead

Mac Dre

18. bob V siggy....idk if anyone can top bob... Sublimes a close 2nd ^^ Kottonmouth kings.3rd

and as far as rap...Nas, Tupac, biggie, mobb deep are my tops(and DJ Screw...Trippy shit when ur high.)

19. "Adult" is pretty trippy, especially when you're high. I listen to that and a lot of rap (especially songs about weed) and any of my favorite bands. So basically whatever I feel like at the time.