Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ericstoner, Dec 15, 2011.

1. hahaha Cinnamon Rolls :), pizza :D and Doritos :hello:

2. Purple haze goat cheese.
    SO good
    its a goat milk cheese with Lavender and wild fennel pollen. I can eat a whole disc of this in one sitting if wanted

[​IMG]

3. Pizza, nutella with bread, flaming hot munchies, Newcastle, and a woman :p

4. [​IMG]

This shit's got all kinds of crazy salty cheesy pretzel chip cheeto dorito shit in it!

5. no offense but pretzels suck when hungry, but they go very well with that mix hahaha

anybody with a tasty munchie product ?

6. #6 Valgronsky, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    caramel/toffee popcorn with salty peanuts hmmmm

Also, creme brulee cheese cake. That stuff is heavenly.

Attached Files:

7. dude I can't find anywhere caramel popcorn and I love it ... where do you get it from ? ( grocery ) and yeah I ate creme brulee once and I was sober and I loved it so imagine when stoned hahaha

8. who know's where I can find caramel popcorn ? and common spread your munchies

9. Whenever I feel like walking, I usually go to the local convenient store and buy a king sized Snickers and a large can of Arizona Green Tea for a buck... It's too damn good to even describe! :cool:

10. That sounds pretty damn good and would probably go good with sea salt crakers. The other foods I like when high include reeses cups, pop tarts, and doritos.

11. Doritos, Brownies, Cookies, Crackers, Cheez-its, Ice Cream, BBQ Sauce, Fruit Chewy Candies. Mexican food is the shit too.

12. I have found caramel corn at wal mart before, but if Iremember right cracker jack, and poppy cock is also caramel covered popcorn.

13. Baked hot cheetos or pretzel sticks :)

14. does anybody know anything about any caramel popcorn at Haggen/QFC/Target/Costco ? In Bellevue I think there's only 1 Wall-Mart ....

15. Chinese Takeout

16. Fuck yes for cinnamon rolls :D and pizza :yay: and Doritos :hippie:

17. typical american dishes do it for me

18. Hit up burger king. They got a new burger its a cheeseburger with bbq sauce and onion rings on it

19. ^ that shits so good.