Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite "Munchies" Food

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SupremeBeam, Jun 6, 2006.

1. OMG how many of these do we do a month? LOL...this is good shit...

1. mother fucking cup cakes
    2.double cheese burgers
    3. sour cream and onion chips

2. some mother fuckin BBQ sliced pork mac n cheese fries and a large ass sweat tea

3. QUIZNOS!!! or those little chocolate ice cream haagen daaz bars, damn good. also taco bell is pretty good

4. I came home and had some meat loaf my mom made the other day. It was the shit.

5. Buffalo Chicken strips and alottt of ranck dressing and a gallon of iced tea

6. I eat so much shit when I get high...its def unhealthy but I almost have to when I am about to crash after a long nite o partyin. ne way I love to make myself a rootbeer float but it has to be A&W root beer. I like plain ol pb&J on toast. any fast food really. But heed my warning...if you love something make sure not to eat too much of it. I can think of 2 foods that I made myself hate cuz I was too high to stop eating them one is these peanuts in a jar with damn good seasoning on them...and bbq lays baked chips in the pringles type jar....i can't look at them anymore.....*sob*

7. Munster cheese +rep

It changes day to day for me. Right now I would die for a huge double cheeseburger.

8. Chicken Bacon Ranch sub from subway

and

2 Chicken Casadillas with a side of sour cream from Monterry's

oooweee i am so hungry now.

9. honey smacks... hands down...

10. i grab everything from my pantry but, i always go for cereal first.

11. Jaffa cakes dipped in hot chocolate :hello: awesome!!!

Pot noodles always a gud 1 no effort required for em but if you really wanna blow ur tastebuds minds have a chicken korma with chips (rice if u want lol) and dip the naan bread init and ummmm its gorgeous :eek:

12. yea i always eat a huuuge bowl of cereal when i got the munchies either that or double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds

13. There's a local bbq joint called Firestone and they make THE best pork and trip-tip sandwiches. but it's always really busy so I'll settle going to the store and just buying Chili Cheese Fritos. Ice Cream. Oh, yesterday, I bought italian seasoned toasted bread, and a thing of Gouda cheese, candy bars, a honeydew melon and popcorn. It was awesome. The best thing imo, is having a wide variety of food/drinks. I go from one thing to other really quickly.

14. alright. anonymously neg repped for saying the words cloud nine in my post? sweet.

15. three words

CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH.