Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Munchies Food

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xplicitcontent, Jul 21, 2002.

1. [​IMG]

We start with something called BISSLI. Hailing from Israel to Canada, hopefully they sell these in America. I bring them EVERY time I get high.

Then, we finish off with these:

[​IMG]

This is a MUST HAVE.

When I drink this when high, I literally taste EVERY. SINGLE. FRUIT. IN MY MOUTH. It is the greatest feeling ever, and I only hope that each and every one of you experience it as well.

2. True that man.

3. #83 Smokin fool, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    [​IMG]
    <3

Anything for me is good to drink, usually im not a pop drinker but when im blazed i find myself drinking anything lol.

4. fried chicken

5. brisk iced tea w/ some jello or pudding.

JELLO IS F**KING AWESOME WHILE HIGH
    SO IS PUDDING

6. When i smoke i get the munchies like a machine so i just mostly eat everything in site but if theres ice cream i get really excited. :hello:

7. I love baby carrots and red pepper hummus :) I used to eat Pop Tarts on occasion, but Fuck those Michael Phelps firing bastards at Kelloggs :devious: No more Kellogs in my house!

But really the carrots and hummus are way better anyway, I just don't like Kellogs :smoking:

8. Oh hell yea!

9. grilled cheese w/ bacon

10. Nuts, fruits, sandwhiches, cheese, chips crackers, peanut butter, biscuites, doughnuts, dried fruit granola bars, cookies, cupcakes brownies, icecream, yogurt, bananas they deserve there own thing, trail mix, seeds, pretzels, candy candy candy, vegtables, instant crap, eggs, breakfast basicall anything.

When im baked, the high i get usually tells me what i want to eat!!!
    My favorite is breakfast items, waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausage bacon, grits, hashbrowns, toast!!!

11. Waffles, Doughnuts, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream,
    BBQ Twisted Fritos, and to drink, some Mango Madness Snaple.
    The Drink is literally the king or queen of cotton mouth Killers

oh and scrambled eggs, for sure

and bacon too

12. The jamacians around the corner sell some bomb food.
    Jerk chicken, ribs, all that.
    Bought some jerk chicken n ribs with mac n cheese and a mtn dew for only 5 dollars good deal..

13. Either those diners that turn out being fucking amazing that get done right after you get high lol, or Oreos and milk to dip them in.

14. Arizona Green Tea / Blackberry Grape Fuze and Strawberry or Chocolate Trifle. Brownies are pfg too.

Thanksgiving is still the best though, nothing beats dressing when you're baked.

15. brownies with vanilla frosting =] or subway or chinese food:)

16. orange chikcken from panda bowl lol

17. bullshit thats what i like the most, its all people feed me these days

18. Frozen chocolate-covered bananas. It's like the ultimate popsicle.

Pudding. Ice cream (Ben and Jerry's, fuck yeah!). Sandwiches. Arby's loaded potato bites. Mac and cheese. Noodles and Company's penne rosa with parmesan grilled chicken, a ciabatta roll, a chocolate chunk cookie, and a root beer. Milkshakes. Fried mac and cheese bites. Cheesecake. BBQ sandwiches. BBQ chicken. BBQ boneless wings with blue cheese dressing. BBQ ribs. Fries. Garlic blue cheese mashed potatoes. BBQ bacon-cheddar burger. BBQ blue cheese bacon burger.

Ugh, it's all soooo bad for you too.

Delicious though :cool:

19. I'll eat anything short of shit and find it delicious. I know some people's first reaction to this would be, "Man...even Fig Newtons?"

You bet your ass.

20. asian to go