Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Munchies Food

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xplicitcontent, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Frito Lays BBQ Flavored Twists, ICE CREAm :smoking::smoking:

2. Lol wtf, I wish i had that shit, all there is, is a place you can call/go to i think and order shit and they deliver, 9pm-4am midnight munchies lol

3. My brother, Sykotic, is a damn chef. or atleast he might as well be. before we attack the bowl, he will prepare some fancy ass dish, like cherry chicken, chicken parmesan, or speghetti. he always finds something to make, and he is always sure to congratulate himself :)

I think real food is Always the best when your starving and high.

4. Im hungry as shit right now, not cause of the munchies tho.. having ate all day and its like 7 in the morning so thats like 2 days @_@ tell your brother make me a cheese steak omg with chedder cheese ;)

5. ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE AT A BBQ... ribs, steak, baked potatoes, potato salads, any kind of salad, chicken, the list goes on ... mmm lol. im eating potato salad right now. :p

6. he would make it for you, but i dont think it will make it to you :smoking:

7. cinnamon toast crunch cereal, 3d doritos ranch, nature valley honey & oats bars..hot dogs..dogs?

anything that turns the pilot light on in my stomach

8. honey buns, fruit snacks, hot wings, mcdonalds

9. cheeeba hut!

10. i dont normaly like frosted flakes but when im high.......its like perfection

11. box of cake mix with about a can's worth of the diet 'zero' sodas made with splenda, DO NOT use the oil, eggs, and water, it will cook with the diet soda!! so much less fat!

if you do yellow cakes, use sprite zero, coke zero for chocolates. it is amazing, and more moist and sweet than using the oil and eggs, so you don't really need frosting.

my fav is yellow cake with a TON of cinnamon mixed in.

12. Going to Taco Bell is always a good choice.
    If I'm at home however, I'll typically be to lazy to make anything spectacular so I'll usually just throw in a pizza, and while I wait for the oven to pre-heat & whatever I'll just have some cinnamon toast crunch :)

13. lets see so many....peperoni and canadian bacon pizza thats prolly the all time favorite

lots of parmasean cheese and ranch
    yum =)

14. I love me some fruity pebbles cereal(taste just like the purp i smoke),pizza,hot wings,french fries,and hot funions mmmm!

15. Waffles, bbq chips, candy, crepes!, uhm and like honey roasted peanuts, just to name a few.
    Also there is this great bbq restruant i went to in harlem and it was amazing. It was an aamzing, high mess.

16. Mangos are definitely the shit when youre baked.

17. pretty everything i cant eat now that i have to eat wheat-free (onion rings, del taco, burgers, toast) if anyone knows good gluten-free bread alternatives lemme know haha

18. DUNKIN DONUTS TURKEY HAM AND CHEESE FLATBREAD SANDWICH!!! lol .. insane how good it is. i have acually lost some weight this week despite eating so many of them [ because i have had to walk miles to DD every time i was craving them lol ]:smoking:

19. LOL me and my friend live near a super target and it has a candy place where you scoop it yourself and put it in the bag and they got shit load of candy we just sit there and unch on thos for free we do like a blunt everytime we go in loll

EDIT idk if anyone posted motzerella sticks with marinara sauce
    awwwsome lol