Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Munchies Food

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xplicitcontent, Jul 21, 2002.

1. I don't know why Slurpees from 7-11 haven't been mentioned... those are quite essential! Especially mixed flavors.

Candy wise, I dig those little Ferrero Roche's that come in packets of three individually wrapped pieces. They're like the caviar of candys, they make me feel all high and mighty, like "I'm munchin on yuppie sweets...Yay Me!!"

Cheddar potato wedges with bacon and sour cream from Jack 'n The Box are the shit!!

Damn, I need to make a munchie run :)

2. buffalo wings...& Combos (ya know those pretzel things with pizza flavored filling inside). good shit

3. i must say RMJL that you absolutely RULE! lol

4. It feels so good to sit up and raise your arms really high in the air and go "HELL YEAH-I RULE!!!!!!!"

Everyone should really try it.

...thanks, Cottons....you rule too, man!!!!!

Oh, and I like Big Beef Meximelts!

5. man those combo slushies are teh shit with slushie and pop in seperate but still on cup they are teh best with some salt and vineger chips

6. ::drools at thought of meximelt:: mmmmm. woohoo! we rule, we rule, it's our birthday..!!! yeah!

7. fruit!! it's not my all time favorite munchie, but sometimes it just takes the cake. the other night the bf mage a super fruit plate - mango (yummmmmmm), canteloupe, apples, pears, all drizzled in yogurt. yum, yum ,yum. :)

8. omg i have this jar of lollipops in my room and when ever i'm baked i just eat all of them lol i think i can go through a hundered in a week i love them. especially red jolly rancher ones yummmmmmy

0 0
    | | those are supposed to be them

9. jar of peanut butter...jar of jam...spoon....milk, why mess with the bread anyway?

10. hmm, lets see..

pringles are always good.. frozen strawberries.. lemonade.. chocolate milk.. pillsbury mini pizzas :D!! umm.. wurthers original.. some good pasta.. jello.. a banana.. bagels with cream cheese.. beef jerky.. nachos.. nickel candy.. ketchup lays.. slushies mixed half half with pop.. licorice.. powerade.. smoothies..

beer ;)

carrots are pretty fun too if i dont have anything better.. they make good emergency pipes otherwise :D

*drool

11. oo... i found a new favorite snack. frozen grapes... they're sooo good for on a hot day. mmmm

12. Jello Pudding pops and macaroni (the kraft,add milk cheese and butter kind)

13. orange juice, purple drank, flan, pastel 3 leches, chinese food.

a lot of stuff

14. Classic nachos from chillies :D:D:D:D:smoking::smoking::smoking:

15. the crunchwrap supreme from taco bell.

16. cereal and fresh fruit both are AMAZING baked

17. root beer float

18. oranges

19. Anything good. If it tastes good i love it.

Right now wings sound great.

20. #40 Zom, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    Where I live we have a restaurant called Munchie's 420 Cafe. It's open from 4:20PM-4:20AM everyday. Pretty much everything there is the best thing to eat high. They have the world's best onion rings I swear.