Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite munchies food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xanxibar, Feb 17, 2009.

1. lols^

2. subway is really good.

planning on taking a blaze run to ohio with friends, we're white castle virgins.

but yeah I'd have to go with taco bell

3. white castle is pretty good sober... I live in ohio and ive never had it high but now that you mention it... its something I definitly wanna try...lol

4. My parents still party like they're 21, and they eat like beasts when they drink (but I have suspicions that they smoke too so maybe that's actually the situation), so sometimes I come home after a night of blazing to leftovers of random various "to-go" bar food (sometimes including appetizers like quesadillas, mini Irish sausage, buffalo wings, chicken fingers, or if I'm really lucky, they actually take home a meal of a burger and fries for me). AND, sometimes, they actually go to Taco Bell. Needless to say, I love my parents a lot more than the average 18-year-old. :D

5. entemmins cakes and reeses peaces klondike bars

6. im a pretty big fan of Jalapeno chips, sour skittles, milk duds, pizza, ice cream, orange juice and chocolate milk when baked

7. Sounds like you're pretty lucky. You got yourself a full time delivery service. :D

8. Burger King son. Im all about that chicken sandwhich

9. Carmel apples (Peel off the carmel and substitute it w/ semen)- works wonders.

10. wendy's: junior bacon cheeseburger...its like my stoner delight!!!

11. CUM again?:p

12. [​IMG]
    would any of you eat that if you had the munchies?:smoke:

13. im gonna go ahead and say recess peanut butter cups :) :)

14. [​IMG]

But yea, I would eat that

15. Pan seared fois gras drizzled with a port wine reduction and garnished with roasted garlic cloves.

16. Damn. :eek: You go all out.

17. footlong italian b.m.t, or cereal

18. there's this place called Kato's Cajun, at our mall. and that place is super dank.

19. thats what im saying!! i love white castle

20. Wendy's spicy chicken burger...that or chip wagon fries
    I could manage truckloads of either even when I'm sober