Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite munchies food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xanxibar, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Oh fuck.

SLIGHTLY frozen grapes.
    Pockets of flavor punches!

2. HOTPOCKETS!

[​IMG]

3. Would completely burn my mouth because of that damned filling. Tasty once they cooled down though,

4. Do you know what is the BOMB munchie food that i wonder if you've all heard of??

POUTINE :D
    Deep fried french fries, cheese melted under gravy!

5. satay flavoured mi goreng noodles, fried on the frying pan for a little bit and scrambled eggs.

and a glass of WATER to go with.

damn cotton mouth.

6. Fried fucking chicken.

7. oh my god dude, government needs to make a new position for you... Resident Allocator of Munch +rep

8. watermelon, grapes, hot pockets...

9. Beacon egg and chesse on an english muffin. BUT you spread peanutbutter on the english muffin and its mad good, try some time

10. Taco Bell. One crunchwrap supreme and 1 or 2 apple empanadas.

Yodells (sp?)... oh yes... Doritos. Chocolate chip cookies + a gallon of milk.

11. hahah those are so good after you get a nice buzz goin

12. Try giving some of these to pet turtle.....it's like watching fucking national geographic channel

13. dude i discovered i'll eat pretty much anything...

like jus yesterday i wolfed down a whole bag of potato chips with a whole container of cream cheese. that was pretty good tbh. then i ate some chocolate cookies and some reeses peanut butter cups. shit's good when your high. :D

14. soft pretzels. I love to cook them up when stoned, them fuckers are tassssty

15. I always wonder why there isn't a higher obesity rate among people who smoke weed. Most people I know that smoke are actually quite thin even though I don't know a single person who doesn't get the munchies.

16. I often wonder the same thing.

17. How long did it take you to type all that out?
    Normally when im blazin on dank like that I cant even send out a short text in good time...lol

I like smashing on all kinds of crackers (Just cause it lasts a long time)
    And my favorite is Those sour twizzler pieces. Sometimes I just chew gum so I dont eat all my damn food after going shopping the same day...

18. Can't quite remember, but I'm sure it took me a while lol.:smoke: