Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite munchies food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xanxibar, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Just sitting here after hittin a bowl:smoke: (combo: trainwreck , deisel, and cheese) feeling like starting a topic. What's everyones favorite munchies food?

I like to hit up Subway and get a footlong meatball.

[​IMG]

2. Anything spicy. Fiery habernero Doritos yummmmmmmmmmmy

3. it it me or does phelps look completely ripped in that picture?

4. He pretty much will always to us now...

Cantaloupe, Pineapple, and Chinese Food.

Any one of the 3 insures my best highs.

5. Ha ha, he probably is!

6. Heading to the mexican lunch truck and pick up five 50 cent tacos yummmmmm

7. my favorite munchy food is some orange chicken from panda.. or some funyuns.. or chedder nuggets from walmart

8. Cheese nachos with salsa :D! I have it almost every time I smoke weed.

9. Out-of-the-oven brownies on top of some cookies and cream ice cream with a cold glass of milk.

10. thats what im talking about. down here in Texas where the beef is plentiful, I get the footlong meal for $4.

11. Taco Bell.

Last time, I ordered some chinese food, lo mein and egg rolls. The place I ordered from always gives a ton, and I never finish it. But that night, I did finish it, and that was only a couple hours after eating lunch.
    Only downside was that I normally have some leftover for my next meal, but did not that time... :(

But yeah, Taco Bell and any Mexican food, really. I can eat that shit all day long every day, and doing it while blazed just makes it that much better.

12. #13 kingspadebud420, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    [​IMG]

13. Jamba Juice.

'Nuff said.

Best combo of food/drink and smoking? Try takin a double wheatgrass about 10 minutes after smoking. Follow with a 3G Energizer. Munch on some trail mix.

Healthiest, most clean and clear headed high you will ever have.

14. 1. Heart Attack Sandwich - Chicken fried steak, chicken-fried bacon, a country sausage, a fried egg, a fried green tomato topped with cheddar cheese and sandwiched between buns toasted in bacon fat, all served with a gravy dipping sauce.
    2. chocolate milk, 2 litres of.
    3. 300g of brie.
    4.frozen peas, lots of.
    5. monster munch.
    6.hash brownies although we always burn them as we forget.
    7. strudel, fruit or apple.
    8. choc ices, basics.
    9. bombay mix.
    10. 1 white loaf, bread dip (aka gravy).
    11. mince pies.
    12. crumpets.
    13. celery.
    14. brussels or ardennes pate.
    more to list later

15. pretty much anything salty

16. KFC double crunch meal, twister or the double take(it tastes fucking good its just not that much, only 2 small burgers but I always buy more :D )

17. microwave chimichanga, or pizza rolls :hello:

18. For me, its a toss up, either orange or the easy-to-peel tangerines...I destroy anything citrus :p

19. I try not to eat snack food (like chips, candies, cookies, etc), kind of upsets my stomach. The best thing I ever had was some Veggie Pizza from our local hole in the wall Pizza place. That with some King of the Hill on TV was great.