favorite munchie foods?!

Discussion in 'General' started by z3r0grav, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I got some major munchies, whats good to eat? I know seafood is phenomenal while high. what's your favorite?

2. Grapes.
    Nilla wafers
    Pita bread and hummus
    Kiwi
    Pistachios.

3. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']Grapes.
    Nilla wafers
    Pita bread and hummus
    Kiwi
    Pistachios.[/quote]

mmm hummus! lol great stuff

4. i like chips and nine layered dip and beer!

5. Lay's
    Domino's Lava cakes AKA "Stoners' Heaven"
    Noodles
    ice cream
    Fruit
    Pizza Hut
    Thai food
    Nutella (with anything)

6. Pizza Rolls.

Or this pizza sandwich me and my friend made. It was a totinos pizza topped with sausage, pizza rolls, utz red hot potato chips, wrapped in toast. It was sooo good. And then we threw up. :)

7. haha I can remember the first time i got stoned. went to mcdonalds and ate 3 mcgangbangs (a double cheesburger and chicken sandwhich stacked on top, with french fries in the middle) and barfed them all up! still great fun though

8. :hello: that's the best part right there :hello:

9. #9 z3r0grav, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    we ended up going back in to order more food! My stomach just needed extra room i guess :rolleyes: haha thats the only time I've enjoyed blowing chunks.

10. I remember this one time I ate 5 chicken selects, 20 chicken nuggets, and a large vanilla milkshake from McDonalds and this asshole I knew from school (Biggest fucking dickhead in the world) was working that day; So I threw up, ordered some fries, and watched him mop it up. :)

11. That is probably the most delicious way to get diabetes lol

12. hahaha that's brilliant! ahh the stories I'll have to share with my kids are gunna be endless :D

13. Yogurt, pizza rolls and dorritos!

14. Lmao. Nah, I go to the gym and I usually diet. The only time my friends and I ever do something like this is when we're blowed and don't give af. :p

15. You should've seen the look on his face, especially when I told him he missed a spot. :p

16. Dorritos and sliced jalipinio peppers (pickled or someth). You can track the location of that shit as makes its journey like fucking gps!

17. Normally I eat veggies or sunflower seed and pistachios. Keep it healthier.

Other then that unhealthy snacks hot cheetos and chips with some really good dip

Best meal has to be either Indian food great Chinese food or this taco casserole my gf makes.

18. Alright, this is what you gotta do, grab at least 1/2 cup of peanut butter and like 1.5 tablespoons of maple syrup and 1/4 cup of sugar, mix that all together in a bowl and put it on a toasted bread. It's delicious, I name it diabetes on a bun.

You can also put the stuff in a chicken patty, it's even more amazing ;)

19. The perfect munchie snack would be...whatever my high creates! Yummy

20. not even kidding baked cheetoes that are stale