Favorite Movie

Discussion in 'General' started by FrWhatItsWrth, Oct 5, 2004.

1. What is your favorite movie to watch when blazed? Master Of Disguise was the stupidest movie ever when I watched it not high. Then a friend and I watched it after some floods and it was hilarious. Let's hear it.

2. Uh, I always love to watch Half-Baked. Also some Jay and Silent Bob. But I saw the new Resident Evil movie stoned and drunk. I absolutely loved it!

3. i always watch any low budget film cause when your baked it makes it funny as hell

4. i like watchn any gangsta flick, i watched belly today and that made my day if uve seen belly Lennox is the coolest smoker hah

5. Jacob's Ladder

6. Little Nicky is funny as hell stoned. You know when he twists his head around? Yeah...

Fear and Loathing is pretty awesome too.

7. house of 1000 corpses

8. ive been watching goldenmember while high b/c u miss out on alot of humor its so funny

9. Quite a few to choose from:

Up in Smoke
    Mulholland Drive
    Jackass
    Half Baked
    American Beauty
    Fargo
    Kill Bill (V 2)
    Big Lebowski

Just saw Hero blazed - that was awesome!

10. Mulholland Drive is a crazy movie. That lesbian sex scene is brilliant; then after that when they are in the theater. I really like that movie.

11. South Park is such a funny show while high. Intelligent satire dealing with contemporary issues, all related by a crass group of potty-mouthed adolescents. The movie is great too, anyone else anticipating their new movie? Team America: World Police.

12. i like watching...................

the SEARCH BUTTON

13. little nickey
    any austin power movie
    half baked - torchy i love ur sig
    Cheech and chong
    dumb and Dumber
    HomeGrown
    Detriot Rock City
    Star Wars
    Fight club

and the fucking history channel

14. yea dude! that movie is crazy... you wouldn't be able to explain it to me would ya? :D

requiem for a dream (don't watch high)
    blow
    american beauty
    almost famous
    waking life (watch it high!!!!)
    fear and loathing
    momento
    south park
    gattaca

im forgetting some :confused: but those are most of my favs :smoke:

edit: shit... fight club!!!!!!

15. for those suggesting the search button -- you would be awfully sad to find out that forums (and humanity) don't work unless it is repeated to some degree. Be glad that some post threads that have been done before. When ideas run slim, it's all you have.

I wish I could explain Mulholland Drive to you. I have seen it at least four times, and I still have no clue.

16. I appreciate the warm welcome! I may be new to this particular forum, but I am by no means new to internet message boards. I should have made my position more clear -- I was arguing the principle of recurring threads, not so much this specific theme. I apologize for the confusion.

17. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
    The Godfather (all three)

Its a tie.

18. i forgot about this little gem, and i can believe it

Joe Dirt

OMG i love that movie

• Like Like x 1
  19. I got the chance to see Joe Dirt again yesterday on Comedy Central. That IS a good movie with a, I hate to say it, heart-warming ending.

20. lol. Yea it is a good movie. Seeing the characters i have come in contact with in my lifetime makes that the funniest movie to me.

And brandy, wow, maybe the hottest girl i have ever seen in a movie.