Favorite movie whilst high.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rassick, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I take it you guys have a movie in mind that you would rather watch over any other movie, this being your favourite movie. Have you guys watched your favourite movie high? Did it change the way you thought about the movie?

I'm currently watching my second favourite movie (jaws), and I'm high as shit, actually probably more stoned than high, I'm curious as to how this movie changes whilst I'm high, or if it does at all.

2. deuce bigalo

3. Is that your favourite movie? How did it change from sober to high?

4. I know too much about Shaun Of The Dead/Hot Fuzz, and all the little in jokes they used and everything that when I watch it high I end up focusing on everything in the background and the choice of cameos and that and the dialogue just flows over the top of it.

5. All time fav when high. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Mods may delete the thread cause they want stuff like this in the big picture thread.

6. Friday while stoned, that is all.

7. Done, just last night. Completely different movie.

8. harold & kumar guantanamo bay

kumar- "uh guys dont worry it's just a bong.."
    black guy- "HE SAID HE GOT A BOMB!"

classic scene

9. Ive never seen Friday, is it worth the watch?

10. Are you being serious?

11. [quote name='"MoonBeams"']

Ive never seen Friday, is it worth the watch?[/quote]

This is the missing puzzle piece in your puzzle

12. Watch it right now! Whether you're high or not, doesn't matter.

13. I've never seen this movie but this shit had me laughing is it on Netflix

14. Watch friday. Then watch next friday. Then watch friday after next. Then wait til xmas and watch last friday. Welcome

15. hahahah alright im gonna watch friday with my friend when he comes over tonight. We will roll up a fatty and watch it :)

16. Enter the Void, or basically any Japanese horror movie if its nighttime with some headphones in on my laptop. Just watched Noiro:The Curse the other day high as hell and it was quite exhillerating.

17. Life in a Day. Its on Netflix, watch it high and you will cry

18. The Warriors (1979)

19. Whenever I'm high and feel like watching something, I just put Netflix on tv and start browsing..
    Usually my browsing takes longer than the movie itself but it's fun looking for a movie high :D

20. The bronx tale