favorite movie to watch while stoned, and why?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 5, 2003.

1. i love the whole rushmore, royal tenenbaums type of movie lately. i am digging on quirkiness.

but also definitely the big lebowski, zoolander, my 24 season one set (i am addicted OK leave me alone!)

and definitely the bonnaroo dvd is a watch if you are into jambands at all. <3

2. definatly cheech and chong and ofcoarse pink floyd the wall

3. Dazed and Confused........you cool man?

4. Cheech and Chong, Dazed and Confused, and Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas are my three faves when im blazed.

5. SHREK. Just love that donkey!!!!!

6. Man i was waiting for some one to say fear and loathing man is that movie crazy awsome while stoned and also any space movie the scenes where your are in space it is awsome.

7. There has been about 10 million threads on this....and everytime I say Fear and Loathing :D

8. life aquatic

9. 2001 - A Space Odyssey\t
    \t
    just watch it and youll see why

10. The Cell

It's got J.Lo, Vince Vaughn, and Vincent D'Onofrio. It is trippy. So many weird scenes...it was like scientifically designed for stoners.

11. If you like the matrix you will also love animatrix. twice as trippy and theyre all short storys so you don't need to sit on your couch for 2 straight hours. Thats my personal fav, although I still love watching the original matrix.

12. I would have to say Donnie Darko, It's a beautiful movie with beautiful characters...good watch, especially if you like to philosophize while stoned.

13. The Big Lebowski is my favorite movie ever, and I definitely love watching it high.

14. BLOW
    best movie ever..:):)

15. Best movie when your wasted it's got to be.FRIDAY.fucking hilarious a must if you hav'nt seen.:D

16. Favorite movie stoned has to be I Heart Huckabees, it's one of my favorites.

17. i agree...blow is such a motivational movie...lol....

you guyshave to watch an oldie but goodie " the labyrinth" with david bowie...it came out in 1986 and was created my george lucas (star wars) and jim hannson (the muppets) so the whole movie is like a puppet world and all these puppets its fucked up...lol...

18. The entity and Grandma's boy

19. all depending on the type of weed I get but if it's something that makes you tired I watch spun otherwise I'd say monty python: and now for something completely different.

20. best movie while stoned would be

2001,2010,shoalin soccer,big lebowski,the wall,and spun......spun is pretty crazy its bout meth adits and juss realy strange when your stoned lol bt fuck meth keep it green fellas:smoking: