Favorite Movie Quotes?

Discussion in 'General' started by stevieponiczz, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Just curious whats some of everyone favorite movie quotes.

Some of mine:

"You're not your job. You are not the content of your wallet. You're not your fucking khackis" - FighT Club

"Ey mang..thats cruelty to animals! He aint do anything to you!" - Next Friday

"Yo Brian didn't come home last night..we are WORRIED man!-yeah fully"

Many more just cant think of em

2. YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

HEY EVERYBODY...smokey back here takin a shit!!

....and my mind just went blank..damnit!!

3. kronos has got one of them as his sig.

"all energy flows acording to the whims of teh great magnet..... .....what a fool i was to defy him."

"Jesus! where did u get that big mutherfucker?"
    "i got it to cut up the limes."
    "Limes? what limes?"
    "They didn't have any they don't grow in the desert."

"wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaattttttt'sssssss ththththththththeeeeeee tttttttrrrrrrooooouuuuubbbbbbllllleeeee?"
    "wwwwweeeeellllllllllllllllll............. .... aaaaaalllllllll ththththththeeeeeee whwhwhwhiiiiiiitttte ssssssssssstuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffffffff oooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mmmmmyyyyyyyyyysleeeeevveeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss eeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll eeeeessssssssss ddddddeeeeeee"

---and various other quotes from the same film---

"the horror" appocalypse now.

"am i driving ok man?"
    "i think we're parked man"
    -cheetch & chong's Up In Smoke.

and whatever the fuck hudson says when he goes apeshit in aliens.

4. "English motherfucker... Do you speak it?@!?!"

5. wh-wh-what?

6. ------

the path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities and tyrany of evil men. blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds through the valley of darkness for he is truelly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with GREAT vengence and FUUUUUUUURIOUS anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, for you will KNOW my name is the LORD when i lay my vengence upon thee!

eeeeeeeeeeeee

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

---later in the film---

now i never really thought about it's meaning before... i just thought it was some cold blooded shit to say to someone before i popped a cap in their ass.
    --------

sweeeeeet.

7. Samuel L. Jackson - Pulp Fiction

8. don't ya get it nam? that was his quote. i just said the next line in the film.

sorry prometheus if it looked like i was trying to out do ya there... u just reminded me of one of my all time favourite quotes.... it has been ages since i actually said it all... i hope i got it all right.

9. aw prometheus!!!!! u were supposed to say something like "SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU!"

10. yeah yeah..i got it..just felt like saying meow without it being corrupted by any outside interference, ie signatures, other words..just a timid "meow"

11. SHIT! I'm retarded lol... I totally forgot.. ahh.

12. hey! how did u do that?????

13. uncheck the "show sig" check box below your reply.

14. yeah, what he said

15. "Charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the indy 500"- appocalypse now.

16. you are NOT a special and unique snowflake. you are the all singing all dancing crap of the world. -Fight Club
    (coming soon to a midnight movie near you :-D)

17. ..."I admire your honesty. Hell,I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister."

Full Metal Jacket

And, like Digit said... when Samual L. quotes Ezekial 25-17 in Pulp Fiction.

18. "the one that says bad motherfucker on it" pulp fiction

"there are two women fucking a polarbear" fear and loathing

"i seem to remember knocking on your door, and i seem to remember breaking your face" se7en

19. "This is the world's smallest violin... and it's playing just for the waitresses."- Mr Pink, Resevoir Dogs