Favorite movie lines?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Kenny: That's it?

Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

2. "If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter." - Grease

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!" - Dr. Strangelove

"Do you speak English?"
    "What country do you think this is?" - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!" "Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes!" "The dead rising from the grave!" "Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!" - Ghostbusters

"They'll never catch me, man, 'cause I'm fuckin' innocent." - Bottle Rocket

"You'd be killing a horse - that's not first degree murder, in fact it's not murder at all, in fact I don't know what it is." - The Killing

“With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know.” - Fear and Loathing

3. "Well all be a monkey's bare assed uncle" from Beavis And Butthead Do America

4. Sex panther, 60% of the time it works everytime... the anchor man

5. LMFAO that this is your only post on this forum.

6. You need to ask brotha! "Pulp Fiction" One of my favorites.

Another one from that same film:

Vincent: Marvin, what do you make of all this?
    Marvin: Man, I don't even have an opinion.
    [Vincent turns to the backseat with his gun casually in his grip]
    Vincent: Well you gotta have an opinion. I mean do you think that God came down from Heaven and stopped the...
    [Vincent's gun goes off!]
    [after Vincent's gun has accidently shot Marvin]
    Vincent: Whoa! Man shit!
    Jules: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!
    Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.

I could quote every scene almost. Favorite film, pulls from so much in movie and pop culture history.

Took two pages for someone to quote it, I was expecting a halfbaked quote in post #2 or 3....

More quotes:

"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and someone was giving booze to these god damn things" -Roule Duke (Johhny Depp), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, many good quotes

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" Tommy DeVito(Joe Peschi), Goodfellas

Big Lewboski, another favorite:smoke:You need the visuals of the movie to get the full effect though, :laughing::

The Dude: Fuckin' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
    Walter Sobchak
    : Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
    The Dude
    : Yeah.
    Walter Sobchak
    : No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
    The Dude
    : Oh!
    Walter Sobchak
    : When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
    Donny
    : What's a... pederast, Walter?
    Walter Sobchak
    : Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Best of all from the same film:

"Yeah, well. The Dude abides. " The Dude (Jeff Bridges), The Big Lewboski

[​IMG]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsFMMjdHrc]You're Gonna Be Okay! - YouTube[/ame]

8. #28 Bunny Wailer, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    "Remember when I said I was gonna kill you last?"

[​IMG]

"I lied"

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABGVnHWuyc]Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov! - YouTube[/ame]

10. In the middle of a squall (a storm that comes on ya fast and they leave ya fast)

Captain Ron: We should be okay. 'Cause I know we're near land.

Martin Harvey: Great, Cap. Great. Ya hear that? We're almost there. Explain to the kids how you know that, Captain Ron. Someone translate for General Armando.

Captain Ron: When we left, we had just enough fuel to make it to San Juan. And... we ...are out .....of fuel!

11. [​IMG]

12. Fight club. Lou walking in on them in the basement.

Tyler D.-"Who are you?"

Lou-"Who am I? There's a sign out there that says Lou's tavern. I'm fucking Lou, who the fuck are you?"

Funniest shit.

13. "Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

14. Funny Samuel L Jackson quote from Jackie Brown

[​IMG]