Favorite movie lines?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 5, 2012.

1. What's yalls favorite movie lines of all time?

I've got 3:

"were gonna need a bigger boat" from jaws
    "I'm tired of all these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!" from snakes on a plane
    "warriorsss come out to playyyy" from the warriors

2. There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

3. #3 Purp Skurp, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Wait Is that stuff after the bible quote from a movie? If so which movie?

I just thought of another movie quote but I can't remember how it goes exactly, from dirty Harry Clint Eastwood says "I got the most powerful handgun in the world pointed at your face and you can't remember if I fired 5 or 6 shots and so I'm gonna ask you, you feeling lucky punk? Well are ya?"

4. ^^^^^^^^^
    Good movie

It's 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses!....................HIT IT!!!

5. "the human torch was denied a bank loan"

6. " I use to stack fucks like you five feet tall in Korea." Grand Torino

7. He said gooks not fucks, but still a great quote

8. I think the movie is Pulp Fiction. My favorite quote is also from Pulp Fiction and it is "Does he look like a bitch?" Cause its fun to randomly say it when some one is about to describe a guy.

9. The whole things from pulp fiction, my favorite movie!

Lt. Aldo Raine: [a smack is heard offscreen] Hear that? That's Sgt. Donny Donowitz. But you might know him better by his nickname. The Bear Jew. Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you gotta have heard of the Bear Jew.

Sgt. Werner Rachtman
    : I have heard of the Bear Jew.

Lt. Aldo Raine
    : What did you hear about him, Werner?

Sgt. Werner Rachtman
    : He beats German soldiers with a club

Lt. Aldo Raine
    : He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat is what he does. :laughing: Now, Werner, I'm gonna ask you one more goddamn time, and if you still "respectfully refuse," I'm callin' the Bear Jew over here, and he's gonna take that big-ole bat of his, and he's gonna beat you to death with it. Now take your wiener schnitzel lickin' finger and point out on this map what I want to know.

10. gah i totally forgot about that movie it was so awesome

11. "I'm going to keep hitting this tv because it won't work anymore and if it doesn't want to get hit then it'll straighten up and fly right." -Shake

12. Raoul Duke: Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear!
    Dr. Gonzo: Don't tell me these things. Not now man.

Dr. Gonzo: [spills the cocaine]Jesus! You see what God just did to us, man?
    Raoul Duke: God didn't do that, you did it. You're a fucking narcotics agent, I knew it! That was our cocaine, you fucking pig swine whore...
    Dr. Gonzo: You'd better be careful. There's plenty of vultures out here, they'll pick your bones clean before morning.
    Raoul Duke: You fucking whore.
    Dr. Gonzo: Heh heh heh

watching Dr. Gonzo leave]
    Raoul Duke: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

So many good quotes in that movie

13. Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

:smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzh0PvMWTI]Leave the gun Take the cannoli - YouTube[/ame]

14. "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubblegum"

[​IMG]

15. "A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

16. "Robert better not get in my face. Cause I'll drop that motherfucker!" - Step Brothers

"Meanwhile while you two were standing around, finger poppin' each others assholes." - 21 Jump Street

"My dick looks like a corn dog and I've got cake all over my balls." - American Wedding

17. "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."

"I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."

18. any idea about hindi movie??

19. Hoover Dam Guide: Now, can anybody tell me how much energy it takes to power Las Vegas?

Beavis: Yeah, I just have a question. Um, is this a God dam?

20. All I have In this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break em for no one!