Favorite Movie Ever

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mikeyboy, Dec 14, 2020.

1. For me it is Love Actually (2003). I recently watched it again. The script had already been forgotten over time, but when I reviewed it, I remembered almost everything. The film is very enjoyable. It tells us that love does not depend on status, on age, maybe to the same sex, maybe not reciprocal, maybe "for work", maybe in different languages. But it is all-consuming, creative, and without it there is no meaning in life. I would like to mention the role of Hugh Grant, I remember her the most in this film. And also pity Harry's husband, who was deceived. But ... life is life, and everything is shown in the film, so diverse, really occurs in reality, often evoking emotions "cannot be".

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I dont have a definite favorite movie, but my favorite christmas movie is Die Hard.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. WHEN WILL THEN BE NOW

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. You’re son is a hero. Thank you for your sacrifice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Can't pick a favorite. It really depends on the mood.

Lot of great choices in here already.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. There's so many movies that I know by heart and can quote on any occasion. Most of them are humorous, but there's a few serious ones.

Anyway my favorites include Tommy Boy, The Shawshank Redemption, Scooby doo 1 & 2 live action, Shrek, and the Big Lebowski to name a few.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Gran Torino
    Good will hunting
    FIght Club
    Braveheart

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1