Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite method of smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 4, 2014.

1. I think nothing beats a well rolled blunt. I always seem to get way higher off of one of those than anything, including bongs etc

2. I have such a high tolerance a joint or blunt really doesnt get me too high, like at all. Just a mild buzz. I need to smoke heavy .3 at least bong hits and i vape. Sucks having such a high tolerance.

3. I'm with you man blunts are the best

4. lol what? .3 how is that heavy at all what are you talking about

5. Lol your .2 choad blunt isnt shit to him he needs that heavy .3 bong rip for his tolerance.

6. I like bongs. It sucks that mine broke months back, though.

7. glass is always my #1.

8. Hits from the bongggg. Gotta get a new downstem for mine. :(

9. Who the fuck rolls a .2/.3 blunt lol. I will sometimes do two .5 blunts but even that's rare.

When I get a G I roll the whole thing into a blunt, download some awesome tv shows, kick a few beers back then smoke it once I'm tipsy. 

I usually only need a few hits once I'm tipsy and then I just put it out and save it for either later that night or for the next morning. Nothing like drinking and waking up with a nice blunt still left.

I roll blunts so tight that they don't smoke sometimes so I actually have to remember to keep them a little loose lol.

10. .3=high tolerance Lmao

11. #12 As Above So Below, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Ya that guys a heavy hitter! Don't think I could handle a sesh with him lol.  :bongin:

12. You can't roll a blunt with .2 or .3 wtf..a joint would be tiny..a blunt would be nothing but blunt wrap.

13. Actually I've rolled a .4 blunt before lol. Roomie has a scale so I weighed it out one day, was like .43 or something. It was tiny like you said and it went kinda of fast but it was still really nice.

14. Spliffs, weed mixed with golden virginia, has been that for years and years now. Never really used a bong properly and haven't used a blunt wrap in years either.

Recently have been trying out different methods, got a spoon pipe which I haven't used yet as I think the weeds going to fall into the hole :/.. And have also bought a mflb vaporizer which I am pretty impressed with so far. 

15. lmao. I usually wind up rolling .8-1g and smoke it with 1 other person, but if I pick up a 2g+ i usually roll the fattest blunt I possibly can lol with a normal cigarello

16. bowls i mean they're OK for what they serve for. If you're trying to conserve weed smoke a bowl (which really you should vape) but I mean IMO if you aren't trying to save weed then theres no point in it really. Just because in my eyes blunts are the best lol

17. You can never go wrong with perc bongs they rip so much and feel heavenly on your lungs

18. I love blunts man. Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. i think perc bongs feel like really weighted/heavy. not really that hot I guess idk