Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite method of smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anclerson, Aug 1, 2011.

1. 1. glass pipes, 2. joints, 3. apples :D! these three are my favourite like no other!

2. Paper Planes

3. i prefer a good joint overall :smoke:

4. I love them all.

Except glass pipes take a while for me to get high now because of tolerance so I never use them anymore.

But when I started out pipes was all I used so I used to love them.

5. Glass pipe I used to smoke out of bongs all the time but I love my glass pipe now.

6. ^same here. Need bong now :bongin:

7. Pipes.

Easy convenient concealable.

8. no love for a spliff?

9. Joints and blunts.

10. I like glass pipes, especially with all those crazy colorful designs. Plus they're concealable and convenient. But bong hits are the way to go to get really baked

11. Bubbler..nothing beats the convinience
    (except papers but im not a big joint/ blunt person)

12. Joints. you're wasting way too much smoking with a bong, imo

13. #55 d3thk0r3, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Obvious troll is obvious.

14. #56 KinderSAN, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    im serious. from where i am, 1g is sold with 20$, so with 1g I can smoke 4 joints or 1-2 bong hits. what would you prefer?

15. Is this even a question...?

BONGS all the way.

:bongin:

16. #58 bongtokes6200, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lolwut??
    joint constantly burn. bongs dont... i just popped a huge hole in your logic...

17. 1 gram is 4 joints...? No. Unless you roll tooth pick sized joints.

1 gram is 2 joints at most.
    1 gram is like 4 or 5 bong hits.

18. yeah but you need a quite big amount of weed if you want to get high smoking with a bong, plus when you're burning a j, more people can get high on the same or smaller amount of weed, as i just said earlier this is just my opinion