Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite method of smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anclerson, Aug 1, 2011.

1. glass bongs are the way to go man..... joints for the feel and convenience, but there is no replacement for the smoothness of glass and water.

i've never tried a glass pipe before, would love to get my hands on one.....

2. I said other because "spliff" isn't in there lol...besides, I love a good spoon as well

3. Reppin Bubbler right here

4. Naw.. Your better of not smoking from a pipe. Just stick with bongs. Water should pretty much always be in the equation somewhere.

5. Agree. I have pipe for when I need the added convenience. Otherwise, I always use my bong. Some nice cold water makes a huge difference.

6. Bong all day every day.

7. I get HIGHER if I rip a bong :bongin:

8. ^same here

9. Joints are a lot easier to carry around and smoke whenever, and they're also fun to roll and enjoy your creation so I'll go with joints!

10. I like to smoke a bowl or two of my bong and then sit back watch a movie and light up a joint :bongin:

11. Blunt/j then comes vapoizer then bong or gb then spoons

12. i'm seriously liking edibles right now lol. But before I was into bongs. I just like how edibles are smoother and last longer lol. I'm flying on some right now :hippie:

13. Yeah, I left edibles out intentionally. The high is different and it doesn't involve smoking or inhaling

14. Spoons, only because I rarely ever use 'em. I'm mostly seen smoking Js. the occasional bleez and that's it... Lol :smoke:

15. Nothing beats a big glass bong...
    But buckets are great too (especially in the hottest and coldest months of the year).
    And joints for convenience.
    In a perfect world, I'd only smoke bongs though.

16. Depends really. Sometimes I wish I could pack a nice bowl at home but I worry about the smell so I keep one hitters or my vape around. But my fav is blunts but only on a ride

17. I mainly smoke Loud out of bongs, But there are always owls waiting to be gutted.