Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite method of smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anclerson, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #1 Anclerson, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    I like to mix it up of course, but my overall favorite way to blaze is with a glass bong. I love me some cool smooth tokes. :smoke:

2. sup bruh.

definitely a blunt type of person..

just starting to fall in love with the glass tho..

still voted blunts. just sayin.

3. blunts for best flava :smoke:

4. blunts definitely!!
    i love a nice bong every so often though of course but blunts all around are my favorite :smoke:

5. My Medicali bubbler and White Owls each and every day.

6. A nice percolated bong !

7. bongs are fucking king and always will be!

8. Joints all day. 1 gets you baked and a buddy baked. Theres like a million of these threads btw.

9. I love getting a fat rip out of a bong, so that's what I picked. If not, it woulda been joints. I honestly hate pipes.

10. #12 d3thk0r3, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is very true.. For a social event or whatever, I'll have a blunt because it lasts nice and long and has enough for 3-5 people.. But a joint is enough for you and a bud, or you and your gal'. For everyday medicating, I love to use a nice bong..

TL;DR:

Social: Blunt
    You and a bud/gal': Joint
    Everyday medicating: Bong/Bubbler

11. I love blunts.

I love a nice big bong hit.

But lately ive been hot kniving and it is the funneat way to smoke and i take some pretty huge hits. Only thi is is it doesn't look like youre smoking, and the two burnt knives look like theyre for other drugs. Lol still my fave way tjo

12. Blunts and joints

13. I take a hit off a bong once in a while, but for me, I go with blunts/joints.(Voted blunts)

14. I love taking hits from my roor but i also love blunts.

15. I prefer my glass bubbler so voted water pipes/bongs, but blunts are a close second because they're so convenient when driving.

16. Joints & Blunts

17. I've been using paper for the last 2 years, very very very sick of it. Started using bongs regularly recently and have fell in love with it. I don't think I will ever switch back :D Once you go bong you never go wrong LOL!