Heavy Metal Favorite Metallica song ever??????

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Eagleyedye, Apr 4, 2019.

1. So tuff. I'm would maybe say either "Orion" or "call of ktulu" both instrumentals. Orion written mostly by late Cliff Burton who was a musical genius!!! Love Metallica!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It would have to be Fade to Black for me. That song just makes me feel all emotions at once.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Word!!! Fade to black makes my skin crawl!!! So good brother

4. In fact. Ride the lighting was my first taste of Metallica. Back in 1990!!! I still get the same feelings listening to them.

5. Very very hard question, but yeah it's between Orion, Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Seek and Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tolls....

If I had to narrow it down, Creeping Death or Orion probably....

• Like Like x 1
  6. I log in once a year to post.

My response - For Whom the Bell Tolls!

• Like Like x 3
  7. This one's (see what I did there) fucking amazing as well. Lars' drumming is phenomenal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's your favourite album guys? Mine's Ride The Lightning.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anything by Metallica is good while you're stoned :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  10. My favorite song by then is Whiskey In The Jar. It's a cover song but it's amazing.

11. very hard... prob FWTBT or Leper Messiah

• Like Like x 2
  12. Most definitely one..

13. Metallica was my first concert ever, I was 9 years old. I had to sit on dudes shoulders so I could see. My friend Alicia went to, her dad took us. I never thanked him however. I stopped talking to them though, he "the dad" told me moving out of state because of a girl was stupid and I was in love so I yelled at him and left, it's been over 10 years and I haven't talked to either one. I'm sure he'd be happy I'm back in Oregon but would be angry because of the reason.

14. I’m alway partial to ride the lightning. But lately I’m thinking Kill em all!! Motorbreath- how I live my life!! But all albums up to black is great

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Completely agree, my top 3 will always undeniably be the Cliff albums, but whether I prefer the Black Album or Justice more, that's tough.

16. as a ballad, fade to black
    as a thrash, for whom the bell tolls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1