Favorite Metal Music to Listen to When Baked?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Ben Jammin, Aug 2, 2010.

1. I'm listenening to some Mastadon right now, and in a pretty interesting place mentally because of it.

What's your favorite Metal Music to listen to when your high?

2. Periphery all the way man.. djent \m/

3. I don't particularly listen to metal when im stoned buuuuut I have listened to Avenged Sevenfold baked. Beast and the Harlot stoned is epic!

4. black dahlia murder or the acacia strain!

5. the classic struggle
    war of ages
    as i lay dying

those cds are on repeat EVERY time i toke

6. Fucking Nine Inch Nails, man!

7. war of ages/bless the fall/as I lay dying
    Fucking epic mosh pits.

8. i love listening to Lamb of god when baked, just gets a good vibe going!

9. :hello:

I'm not a huge metal fan, really. I had a metal "phase" for a while in high school, but Nine Inch Nails is pretty much the only band that has stuck with me.
    Deftones too, I still like their older stuff.

Oh, and I'll throw Tool in there too because who doesn't love some Tool?

10. Between the buried and me is great when youre baked. Check out their album colors and listen to the whole thing in one sesh. 8 seamless tracks melt together to form a single epic masterpiece.
    Some other favs of mine would be black dahlia murder, acacia strain, whitechapel, emmure, bury your dead, norma jean, converge.... The list goes on!

11. Between The Buried And Me is pretty legit to listen to stoned.
    I like to listen to Cannibal Corpse, Job For A Cowboy, or Lamb Of God.

12. sun of nothing is especially epic when baked..when it gets to the part when he's like "FLOATING TOWARDS THE SUN....etc.. I closed my eyes and literally felt like i was floating toward the sun..:metal:

13. Anyone listen to Katatonia, Scar Symmetry or Trivium?

14. I used to listen to a lot of Trivium in middle school. Pretty good.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7byR1HgSqA0]YouTube - Scar Symmetry - Chaosweaver[/ame]

16. Hahhah that's one of my fav scar symmetry songs. I love their older albums

17. Heaven & Hell are pretty good while baked. Black Sabbath style stoner metal, with Dio's voice.......godly.

18. The Crimson Armada!

19. In Flames,Marilyn Manson,Rise Against,Acacia Strain, NIN, Dragon Force, Nightwish
    (not sure if you´d classify all of these as metal) :eek:

20. Kreator?
    Vader?
    Kataklysm?

look them up