Favorite memory/experience from smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iNuBBiN, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Sup my dudes, was just thinking about one of my favorite memories from smoking weed and wanting to know yours.

It was my senior prom. I was going with my friends and me and another friend rolled a nice big blunt to take with us in the limo to go out to eat. We show up to this nice ass restraunt in downtown Austin, tx. We go inside and sit down and order our food and after we order me and my friend step outside into a ally to smoke this blunt. I'm in middle of downtown Austin, wearing a nice ass tux, in a ally just chiefin on a blunt. It was such a good feeling, felt like I was famous just blowin it down. When we leave the ally the door guy gave us a smile as we were walking back in with eyes being red. I sit down and 10 minutes later my 50 dollar steak comes out and I munch(muchin fancy). It was a cool and fun experience. What's yours?

2. Ive got a bunch. I think yours is awesome

3. [quote name='"Speedymotor"']Ive got a bunch. I think yours is awesome[/quote]

Let's hear them man

4. Once me and my friends were chilling on top a school at night smoking.
    We finnished the only bud we had (a j) and left.
    When we were comming down their was cops waiting for us.
    Someone called the pigs on us.
    Well they searched us and put us in cuffs .
    But they didn't find anything but cigarettes so they let us off with a written trespassing warning.
    It was a buzz kill but it was awesome.

5. You expect me to have memories of smoking? I just do not understand.

6. Shit theres a lot I cant choose just one :smoke: welll...first time I ever smoked out of a real bowl, it was the middle of winter and me and my buddy were at a local park. He pulls out this tiny little spoon and packs it with some haze. Best sativa high I've ever had. I was paranoid as shit, but the best part I remember was that we started running across the whole park, for no reason, and the feeling running through the cold air gave me was prolly the most euphoria I've ever had in my life. We were both laughing and flat out sprinting across the field, it was one of the best things I've done high. Then we chilled outside of walgreens eating a shitton of food :smoking:

Ah man....I'm feeling very reminiscent tonight :smoke:

7. [quote name='"Frotto"']You expect me to have memories of smoking? I just do not understand.[/quote]

haha yes. i cracked up.

8. [quote name='"Danonymous"']Shit theres a lot I cant choose just one :smoke: welll...first time I ever smoked out of a real bowl, it was the middle of winter and me and my buddy were at a local park. He pulls out this tiny little spoon and packs it with some haze. Best sativa high I've ever had. I was paranoid as shit, but the best part I remember was that we started running across the whole park, for no reason, and the feeling running through the cold air gave me was prolly the most euphoria I've ever had in my life. We were both laughing and flat out sprinting across the field, it was one of the best things I've done high. Then we chilled outside of walgreens eating a shitton of food :smoking:

Ah man....I'm feeling very reminiscent tonight :smoke:[/quote]

I know that's what I was doing when I started this thread haha

9. [quote name='"iNuBBiN"']
    I'm in middle of downtown Austin, wearing a nice ass tux, in a ally just chiefin on a blunt. It was such a good feeling, felt like I was famous just blowin it down. When we leave the ally the door guy gave us a smile as we were walking back in with eyes being red. I sit down and 10 minutes later my 50 dollar steak comes out and I munch(muchin fancy). It was a cool and fun experience. What's yours?[/quote]

Hahah that sounds like boss shit.

One of my favorite memories would have to be the time me and my boys hot boxed three 3g blunts back to back to back on the way to the state fair. And we were sipping some brewskis so we were feeling pretty good by the time we got there. But just walking through the fair grounds talking to bitches and riding sketchy ass rides with my boys.. probably one of the most memorable highs.

10. Me and my friend had 6 fat blunts rolled up filled with northern lights. All day a new hampton beach in Jersey, drinking brandy and smoking blunts that was great

11. [quote name='"iNuBBiN"']

Let's hear them man[/quote]

Idk where to start so ill just bring up one of em. I was just off a 3-month forced t-break. Me n two frends hung out in my frends shed. We loaded up one .5 bowl of OG kush. I hit it like 12 times and they were like bong-sized rips out of my frends spoon. Then we watched 'the mummy'. I dont remember any of it, all i remember was hysterically laughing the whole time and yelling what the fuck. Then we all took 4 shots each to kill my frends bottle of vodka and went to my high school's basketball game. I was still high as fuk and pretty tipsy. My eyes were redder than anything. Ive got really big blue eyes and when im high they get soooooo red.everyone was looking at me and whispering and the principal walked by and tried saying something like "what have you boys been up to" to us but i couldnt really understand him so i just ignored him and he went away. I didnt think it was that bad till i went to the bathroom to pee. My eyes were crimson red. Like the entire iris part or w/e. Then i locked myself in a stall and hid in there for most of the second half because i was so paranoid. Hahaha my frends still laugh at me for that and it was awhile ago

12. Wow first time smoking white widow was definitely an out of this world experience. I have no idea if it was laced or not, since I've smoked white widow after this experience and have never come across anything too bizarre. It was when I was living in England, I was training for this professional soccer team and me and some of the boys were out looking for some ganja to unwind, so we started randomly asking kids if they sold any pot, and as it turns out, this one dude knew a guy that could hook us up fat. Why not?

We started following him around, walking for literally an hour around the city, going through alleys and shit. At this point we were all kinda like, wtf? After the strenuous
    amount of walking, we stop by this alleyway and the guy tells us to wait. A taxi comes, and the guy said that one of us had to go in the taxi with him to get the bud, but we all couldn't get in. We started freaking the fuck out, getting real paranoid and shit, like I took the license plate number and had the police number dialed in on the keypad just ready to run the fuck out and call the popo. We rock paper scissored to see who would get in the cab, and my friend decided to fuck it and he got in the cab, in which the cab just drove up to the end of the alleyway and stopped. Naturally, we were all paranoid at that point, but everything was fine, we got the bud.

After, we ate and my friend rolled 3 fat ass joints in the resturant toilet, now we were all playing soccer at this point so we none of us had smoked recently, meaning we had shit for tolerance. We went to the back of this church and lit up, people were walking by but we didn't really care. While smoking the joint, me nor my friends could feel anything, it was kinda like smoking those bitchy skinny stoges. Anyways, after finishing the joint, we all just stood there waiting for something to happen. A minute later, it started to creep in, but I didn't notice it until one of my friends, who was leaning against a tree suddenly collapsed. At this point, we were all zoned the fuck out, we just stared at him, not realizing what just happened, until slowly and surely, it got to us.

My vision... oh man it was fucked up. Everything was really blurry apart from the center of my vision was like this cone, and right in the middle my vision was fine, but around it it was blurry as hell, then it would be like I was in warp speed, lines were just passing by me. We all rushed to my friend who fell from leaning against the tree, and he just stood up and said he saw waves of purple monkeys attacking him, then he started to freak out, which made us all freak out. I remember I was sitting down against the wall of the church, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on, and I kept on saying "everythings fine, everythings fine, everythings fine, everythings fine" on and on, whilst my other friend was trying to calm the guy who knocked out. It was a really bad trip, there was a point where we started walkign to the train station, but I felt like my eyes were about to fall off, and we had to pay to get the train back home. I stared at the ticket guy, and he told me it was 2 pounds to get in, I started reaching for my wallet when the bag of bud just fell and I started looking around to see if anyone noticed. 2 cops stared at me and started laughing, my eyes were huge and red as FUCK, I felt like I was being transported to this other dimension and then I was completely sober for like 2 seconds, then I was back. I got the worst cotton mouth I'd ever had, and at one point I saw this little kid with his family and he had a big ass drink in his hand, I went up to him and asked him if I could have some... Then my friend went to the other side of the train tracks and started shouting, saying we should all come to his side, that it was the best side to be on or something.

I never tripped out like that from bud, it was fucking amazing though:p

13. [quote name='"Frotto"']You expect me to have memories of smoking? I just do not understand.[/quote]

Not everyone goes full retard.

14. I don't ALWAYS go full retard, just when the time is right, and the stars are aligned. Fuck remembering shit.

15. Chilling with my buds...HA-HA-HA.

16. #16 Smooth Criminal, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    I remember when we where smoking at me dealer's house for the rest of the night.We got real high and drunk,we literately had no brain's left..We asked our dealer if he can dance.So he stood up started dancing like Michel Jackson,then he just fill flat on the ground facing his laptop.We told him to put some music on.So he just presses a button on the key-bored thinking that a song will automatically pop up.At last he went angry and smashed the fuck out his laptop on the ground.He got real angry,and came back at the table to continue smoking.After 30 min we finish everything alcohol to hashish.After we finished he said rite now I have 2 gift's for you guy's.We tell him what are they?He goes into his closet and pull's out a litter of vodka.We got real happy,then told him what's the second surprise?He reached in his pocket and pulled out 4 gram's of hash for us to smoke.Another guy told the dealer where the bathroom was,the dealer told him that there is no bathroom.So that guy went outside in the street and literately took a piss on the street.Good thing nobody saw him in the middle of the night.Other really funny and fucked up shit went on in this session,that was the best smoking session i've ever been to.

17. There was this one time, where i smoked some weed, ate some food, smoked more weed, and them some more and then i fell asleep in a bush.

18. a friend and I sat down and smoked 3 grams in the bong. endless bowls smoked...

then we go and try to watch The Book of Eli. the movie was so intense, my friend couldn't watch it anymore and he passed out.

19. Probably the time I went to an amusement park with my best friend. We smoked a blunt on the way there, then left the park twice to smoke some more, then smoked on the ride home.

We'd both been going to this amusement park since we were little kids, so the rides are kinda whatever...but being high made it amazing.

Another good one was the time my bro and I went to an art museum. We just spent the day fucking around and taking pics.

Man...thinking about these times makes me wish it was summer. =/

20. smoke a big blunt and got high. the end