Favorite Member At The City

Discussion in 'General' started by RazorRy, Sep 5, 2002.

1. i'll nominate Razor Ry for posting such an ingenious thread, and for smoking all my shit!!!

2. Yarrr........... hehehe. I can't believe you remember that. I was so high, those pants are pretty fuckin' cool though ;)

p.s. Them thar weren't no ordinary skivvies, theys was see-thru flowery undies *lol*

3. hell, I'll nominate sidious as well. Seems to know his shit and always has a funny pot story.

4. see through?!?!???!!!!!!..............well...ok.

5. I don't wear them too often, they itch. But, since there really cute, sometimes I bust em out on special occasions or when i'm too lazy to do laundry ;)

6. so do you itch your kooch when you wear em?

7. your jus jealous you didnt think of it first

8. Nobody ever remembers me. LOL. I'm going to crawl under a rock and hibernate. Damn vodka, after tonight, no more LIQUOR for me!!!!!!!!!

9. I love you all too much! No favorites here :D

10. I remember you! Your the one thats on vodka, right? LOL

Don't hibernate, we all love ya!!!!! Sometimes we have a funny way of showing it!!!!!!!

11. and the one that got drug around by the truck while rollerblading.....

12. Not in public ;)

13. how about.....u get a webcam......u get your see through flower undies......u put them on...u take everything else off...and u post a pic on the city???:)....err, just a suggestion

14. does adam g. have an alias?..

15. Hows about you get me a web cam and some new see through undies and we'll see about that picture.

16. i want a million dollars and a blowjob

17. ..how about a dollar and a million blowjobs

18. i could buy more blowjobsandweed with the money....and other things....and then live off of the interest....so im gonna go with my gut on this one.

19. and this has what to do wit the favorite member at the city???

20. my favorite member of the city ..being sensimil...im willing to give her blowjobs...............yeah, thats it.....